Hello There!

• Thread starter Theguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Idk others might have different opinion but males and male branch that I've always dealt with have a cluster almost like tiny grapes. I have seen the thing your first pic has on many buds and no seeding. The pics are rough but it does look like there may be seeding in the bud. Pollen sacks won't grow in the bud. Bud is female. They will be on their own branch from my experience but I'd like to know the answers to this one too. I've had 1 female spit a male branch mud flower 1 time. And it was a male branch. Not pollen sacs in a bud. Someone here will speak up with more experience. Just be patient. Don't finger it up until they do though.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Looks nice and frosty! Welcome to the farm! All kinds of knowlege here, I like to go to forums then pick an area like grow techniques and read some sticky threads. Lots of good info. Always help available here too.

Monster762

Monster762

I'd say your good. Looks nice too. Just keep an eye as I'm sure you do. I overanalyze everything too. I look at my babies couple times a day.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I don't see any evidence of hermie. I also don't see any evidence of pollination (seeded buds) but that's just based off the pics. IMO
Look up nanners (bananas). When a bud is pollinated or stressed it will/may throw nanners in the middle of the bud. A HERMIE has both male and female parts genetically
When a plant is pollinated by a male it will seed the whole bud.
When it's stressed to the point it thinks it's dying it (may) throw nanners as a way of self preservation. Basically it thinks its dying and wants to keep the line alive so it can seed itself in order to preserve the genes.
Here is a hermie I had. As you can see clearly there is female sensimilla and male pollen sacs. In a stress situation or if it was pollinated generally you will see nanners coming from the middle of the bud. Those are seeds

IMG 5843
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Btw welcome to the farm. You should make a thread in Grow diaries and keep us updated the rest of this Grow!

Theguy

Theguy

I don't see any evidence of hermie. I also don't see any evidence of pollination (seeded buds) but that's just based off the pics. IMO
Look up nanners (bananas). When a bud is pollinated or stressed it will/may throw nanners in the middle of the bud. A HERMIE has both male and female parts genetically
When a plant is pollinated by a male it will seed the whole bud.
When it's stressed to the point it thinks it's dying it (may) throw nanners as a way of self preservation. Basically it thinks its dying and wants to keep the line alive so it can seed itself in order to preserve the genes.
Here is a hermie I had. As you can see clearly there is female sensimilla and male pollen sacs. In a stress situation or if it was pollinated generally you will see nanners coming from the middle of the bud. Those are seeds
Thabks for the reply and knowledge bomb. I I had a heat flare up where I live all week was 112 115 then short a cery very short burst of 60 sec showers haha. I just wasn't sure in her because it was so prevalent. Is it possible for a plant in full veg to have those calyc on them right above the pistil but bot swollen like that.

Theguy

Theguy

Hey giys i have this ghost og cut in flower for a week now im wondering if I should defoliate or just let her go. Also im not sure which leaves to remove

Theguy

Theguy

Hey guys. I was on day 57 of my ghost og. I added brown sugar to my flush 2 days ago and yesterday i noticed my girl was badly seeming to wilt. Perfect grow up to this point. Today when i got home i noticed all the fN leaves were curled and dead I was planning on harvesting this weekend but i got scared and gave her the chop. There was. Weird smell too. I checked for rot but found nothing. Any ideas on what happened. Growing under 250w hps and 150 acual watts of led.

20170907 074409
20170907 124939
20170907 074402

Latest posts

Top Bottom