Hello There!

• Thread starter Theguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Hey guys. I was on day 57 of my ghost og. I added brown sugar to my flush 2 days ago and yesterday i noticed my girl was badly seeming to wilt. Perfect grow up to this point. Today when i got home i noticed all the fN leaves were curled and dead I was planning on harvesting this weekend but i got scared and gave her the chop. There was. Weird smell too. I checked for rot but found nothing. Any ideas on what happened. Growing under 250w hps and 150 acual watts of led.

You added brown sugar??

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Yes mixed with water. I noticed a few days later the soil was stinky i got scared and pulled her at day 57. I wanted her to go longer

Where did u hear you should mix. Town sugar? If your going for a sweetener u can buy sugars to give your plant I recommend Nectar of the gods has a couple that are real good smaller sugar molecule which makes it easier for your soil to digest check them out.

Theguy

Theguy

Where did u hear you should mix. Town sugar? If your going for a sweetener u can buy sugars to give your plant I recommend Nectar of the gods has a couple that are real good smaller sugar molecule which makes it easier for your soil to digest check them out.
Just from around the forums I guess its mollases in natural form but im not sure. I know I wont do it again
Nice little harvest though

Top Bottom