Hello To All!!! This Is Just What I Needed!

• Thread starter Rooke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Hello all! I have 2 photos under a 400W hps they are 3 days into flower3 ft tall is this enough lite

Votes: 1 33.3%

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Rooke

Rooke

Hi all! Looks like the chemdawg is getting close just started wk 10. I started my flush today and I have a 40x25 jewellers loupe coming today I'm getting pretty pumped!!!

Monster762

Monster762

They are 55 days old and approximately 3 ft tall.Should they be parallel with the bulb or perpendicular? Seems like they have better light perpendicular? I haven't done any training yet. One of them(chemdawg) is 3.5 ft. Wide with tons of side branches the other (amnesia haze) is tall and lanky.my ceiling max is 7 ft. Should I fim the tops of the mains and the upper couple of side branches to control the height? It's my first run at indoor photos I only have 2 autoflower grows under my belt so I don't have any experience with these girls. I'll attach some pics when I figure out how to do it techno dummy here but I must say I'm eager to learn and appreciate the comments!
Pics

Monster762

Monster762

Oh I see pics idk why these things pop up like something new. I click it it shows original post then I respond and all the other stuff loads. Obviously you’ve passed you’re original question.

Rooke

Rooke

thx man! Things are getting pretty rank in the room now especially when temp hits 78 to 80 degrees pretty smelly

Rooke

Rooke

Hey there just wondering if you can take a look at these pics please here's the chemdawg I think she's ready just starting week 11 and she's been on water for 1 week now her pistils are orange now still a few white ones maybe 10%

IMG 1962
Rooke

Rooke

I'm having a hard time seeing the trichs if I'm seeing correctly they look mostly cloudy now with a few amber on some of the leaves

Latest posts

Top Bottom