Hello

• Thread starter rbarter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rbarter

I would like to introduce myself and ask a question. I’m a retired electronics engineer who literally “retired and bought the farm”, (on the Oregon Coast)

I’m new to growing. I look forward to sharing my experiences and learning from this forum.

I’m developing an automated grow system that I would like to eventually turn into a commercial product. That brings me to my first question for this forum. Is it OK to talk about a commercial system on these pages? Eventually, I hope to announce a Kickstarter campaign to fund production and I don’t want to offend anyone or violate the forum’s rules.

Thank you, I look forward to learning more,

Bob

R

rbarter

Thanks, G gnome.
My system is a hydroponic scrog. I'm exploring automation in small growing spaces. Here is an examply of a CO2 plot.
24 Hour CO2

Dan789

Dan789

Hey @rbarter welcome to the farm. Nice that you're retired & moved to Oregon where you hope to grow pot commercially. With your electronics background you'll just have to learn the equally difficult ins and out of growing the MJ plant. Good luck in your endeavor.

MW7945

MW7945

I don't want to take the wind out of your sales but there's a lot of automated systems out there now, gotta think of a way to be different

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Thanks, G gnome.
My system is a hydroponic scrog. I'm exploring automation in small growing spaces. Here is an examply of a CO2 plot.View attachment 738098
You can discuss it in a informational way as a diy...
But you can't advertise or try to sell anything without agreements/contracts with our
Administrator which is @logic
We have very precise rules for this exact matter...
But if you got some lil diy hack that is cool and you want to share
Then I don't think there would be any problem with that...
And as for controllers on the biz side
Your gonna have to come in around 750 that control's Ph and Ec with internet anywhere based control.
As good as or better than the Robomatic etherdose duo
For 750...
To me that's what you have to accomplish if you want to arouse enough interest...
Good luck...
We got a few techies around here..
U should fit in good with them
Welcome to the farm....

Latest posts

Top Bottom