• Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

Shitty pic but u get the idea....
1499899077001 113470437

guymandude

guymandude

after reading over tha tlist, I'm pr0ud to say I buy nothing form any of the companies on that list, with one, only one exception - Irish Spring bath soap. That may be the only thing. Other than that, my food is mostly organic, home cooked or farm to table restaurant prepared. I was blessed enough to have grown up in my Grandmothers kitchen. She made everything from scratch. you really should try eating organic no processed food. It will open your eyes to feeling better health wise and open your mind to all the chemical crap lur government says it's ok to poison yourself with. I had to stop eating bread. no, i'm not a crazy gluten person. It was making me sick though. I found out that wheat farmers have been spraying their crops with round up right before they harvest the wheat. This kills the plant, yes, and causes a death spasm that forces the plant to grow more wheat berries. Well, guess what is in your mass produced wondewrbread and about everything else. Round up won't kill you per say , but it does harm the normal flora (think beneficial bacteria in your guts) in your intestines causing them to not function properly and properly aid in food digestions. This leads to inflammation, bloating and cancer. funny thing is our last president railed against GMO's and Round Up and then appointed Monsanto Executives to run the FDA.

anyone else want to bitch about my crusade?

sorry for the highjack. I believe that we as cannabis growers owe it to ourselves and those that love our smoke and products to hold ourselves to a much higher standard, the highest standards, in fact, in not poisoning ourselves or anyone for that matter and standing up to those who do so intentionally like Monsanto and Scotts.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

after reading over tha tlist, I'm pr0ud to say I buy nothing form any of the companies on that list, with one, only one exception - Irish Spring bath soap. That may be the only thing. Other than that, my food is mostly organic, home cooked or farm to table restaurant prepared. I was blessed enough to have grown up in my Grandmothers kitchen. She made everything from scratch. you really should try eating organic no processed food. It will open your eyes to feeling better health wise and open your mind to all the chemical crap lur government says it's ok to poison yourself with. I had to stop eating bread. no, i'm not a crazy gluten person. It was making me sick though. I found out that wheat farmers have been spraying their crops with round up right before they harvest the wheat. This kills the plant, yes, and causes a death spasm that forces the plant to grow more wheat berries. Well, guess what is in your mass produced wondewrbread and about everything else. Round up won't kill you per say , but it does harm the normal flora (think beneficial bacteria in your guts) in your intestines causing them to not function properly and properly aid in food digestions. This leads to inflammation, bloating and cancer. funny thing is our last president railed against GMO's and Round Up and then appointed Monsanto Executives to run the FDA.

anyone else want to bitch about my crusade?

sorry for the highjack. I believe that we as cannabis growers owe it to ourselves and those that love our smoke and products to hold ourselves to a much higher standard, the highest standards, in fact, in not poisoning ourselves or anyone for that matter and standing up to those who do so intentionally like Monsanto and Scotts.

I'm not bitching about your "crusade". You aren't even on one. You're just talking about yourself.

Again. I hear what you are saying and I don't want to be poisoned either. I was born with a damaged colon. I am very aware of what I put in my body. Why would you assume because I post a list of companies proving how diverse these corporations are that I eat lots of processed food.

I live way out in the forest. Among old farm families. Mrs MMG was born out here. And makes pretty much everything from scratch.

I only bought my house here 2 years ago. The vegetable garden or greenhouse will be a project soon. But I can ride my bicycle to the farm on the corner and grab what I need off the stands out front anyway.

Unless you are publically writing and speaking against Monsanto and with an audience that cares and can do something about it you are just posting your feelings on a forum.

Until then you are the one just bitching.

Most people in the Natural Health/ Medicine industry are just cashing in like everyone else. I spent 4 years as account Manager for Natural Opthalmics. A Homeopathic Eye Medicine company. I had over 10,000 naturopaths and eye doctors buying our natural medications and vitamins.

I wish everyone would find a reasonable compromise for things rather than take a blind side like our 2 party political system.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Sorry about all that off subject matter.

I do have a question for the gavita users.

How far from the canopy and at what wattage works with no leaf stress with these lamps?

I would consider them for my next build if I thought I could handle the heat.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Sorry about all that off subject matter.

I do have a question for the gavita users.

How far from the canopy and at what wattage works with no leaf stress with these lamps?

I would consider them for my next build if I thought I could handle the heat.
30 " is about the sweet spot without too much stress on the tops. I run 5,000 btus of a/c to cool my room in the summer with the gavita.
DSCN0783

Schkronis

Schkronis

Op, how about Papillon E? I was helping my buddy with his OP and he has Gavitas in the garage (10 ft ceilings) and D paps in the bedroom with 8 ft ceiling. D paps spreading light reaally well he was able to keep it about 3ft high over the canopy no problem. Gavitas would probably fry anything closer than 4 ft. my newbie 0.02

Leew421

Leew421

For the low headspace and heat issues I would recommend a led or Cobb setup. My 2 Spydrx plus lights can rock the heat right up to 95 with no ac on in a 5x9x9. I have a 14000 BTU ac and it works fantastic. Just replaced the old one and this one gets my temps cold even when 100+ outside. Lights will come down to personal preference though. It's like the kind of car you drive. You can always try it out and, change it if it doesn't meet your needs.

Top Bottom