Help A Colorblind Fellar Out!

• Thread starter Longwood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Longwood

hello guys,

Been a long road for me to get to this point. Ran into temp issues, ph issues, over crowding issues and finally got it all sorted out.

This is 47 days since 12/12 under 600watt hps.

A sativa doninate strain.

What do you guys think for time? They look clear to me. I took some photos under 6k led and under the hps.

L

Longwood

Guess I’ll wait another week and see. Should I stop nutritiens now? Water only ?

L

Longwood

Buy some color blind glasses and help yourself out :)

Srs, I can't imagine not being able to see colors correctly. For less than $100 it can be corrected

They really work? My son was showing me a video once on his computer. That would be amazing! Thanks M8

MW7945

MW7945

They really work? My son was showing me a video once on his computer. That would be amazing! Thanks M8

I can't personally attest, but everything I've seen points to them working. Worth a shot to change your life. If they don't work you're only out a little money.

I believe you have to get glasses that pertain to your certain type of color blindness.

L

Longwood

One more week in guys, what do you think? From what I see, I think it’s time to chop down? Not looking for much cbd effects. More out going sativa affect since it’s a sativa doninate strain

24D7C08C 8356 49A2 A520 18A1C9ECD94D
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
One more week in guys, what do you think? From what I see, I think it’s time to chop down? Not looking for much cbd effects. More out going sativa affect since it’s a sativa doninate strain
At first sign of amber is a good time... Some go 30%...or more amber.

They all look milky clear and none have fallen over... Thats a telling sign the plant is done.. The trichs will start to bend over.

L

Longwood

At first sign of amber is a good time... Some go 30%...or more amber.

They all look milky clear and none have fallen over... Thats a telling sign the plant is done.. The trichs will start to bend over.

Okay!!! I didint see any amber, but that’s because my eyes!

I’ve been giving her water only for two weeks. Should I pull now and chop? Lights just turned off for the day. Or wait until I’m about to turn them on and pull her?

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

I've read about extended dark period before chop. I'm no expert... If lights are out, turn em off for good and I think you're good to cut after 24-48hr dark.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Okay!!! I didint see any amber, but that’s because my eyes!

I’ve been giving her water only for two weeks. Should I pull now and chop? Lights just turned off for the day. Or wait until I’m about to turn them on and pull her?
If youre gonna pull soon then do it in the morning after 12 to 24 hours dark...some do 3 or more days but i dont see a difference

If you dont have good eyes and dont have help then look for bent over trichs..theyre done

Dbear180

Dbear180

If you run the same strain for a few runs you'll get the hang of it. I don't even look at the trichs with a scope anymore. 9 weeks from flip is my usual. I prefer indica/indica dominant & couchlock feels so I let them go amber a bit. Gt knows what's up tho, listen to that motherlover.

Monster762

Monster762

I think i see amber already ..a strong sativa might run 10 to 16 weeks
Yeah I see clear but amber tips which is what happened to my gc at 10 weeks Being sativa dominant idk though. Are all buds that way or just ones closest to light?

L

Longwood

All are like this. Under a uv light hairs are 75-85% orange. All trich are cloudy expecially at tips

Top Bottom