Help A New Grower Out

• Thread starter KaptainKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Cal mag is good product. Very useful in light dosages to upkeep good calcium n magnesium levels but at same time an overload of calmag can lead to other nutrient/micronutrient deficiencies. There is a balance where iron and many other things other than boo play a part in healthy growth. Cal mag are most common deficiencies. But other things can be deficient if your cal mag levels are way high.

Monster762

Monster762

Cal mag is good product. Very useful in light dosages to upkeep good calcium n magnesium levels but at same time an overload of calmag can lead to other nutrient/micronutrient deficiencies. There is a balance where iron and many other things other than boo play a part in healthy growth. Cal mag are most common deficiencies. But other things can be deficient if your cal mag levels are way high.
Supposed to be npk not boo. Dumbass smartphone. I need to turn autocorrect off

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Looks like N tox..
I just dig the sand out of there....
I used to do that but I dont think it helps...
I bought some yellow sticky traps and with in couple days they look all stuck to the sticky traps..
And I fed tea to the roots to kill the larva.

KaptainKush

KaptainKush

I scooped some sand out but i just got done flushing them and most of the sand got mixed into the soil or came out with the runoff.. I finally got my runoff to about 6-6.5 after about 4-5 gallons each. So hopefully all is well with them after this. I guess ill wait and see..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I scooped some sand out but i just got done flushing them and most of the sand got mixed into the soil or came out with the runoff.. I finally got my runoff to about 6-6.5 after about 4-5 gallons each. So hopefully all is well with them after this. I guess ill wait and see..
it could take a week to notice.. The jangled leaves will stat messed up... Just watch new growth

KaptainKush

KaptainKush

So dont worry about the burns and stuff repairing? Just make sure it all turns back a nice green and new growth comes in healthy?

KaptainKush

KaptainKush

Much appreciated sir. They don't look awful but i like being on top of things like this and after 2 weeks with no change i figured i come here to ask for some help lol

Top Bottom