Help! Ak48 Auto...

• Thread starter Ajbeas96
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dalai.Lama

Dalai.Lama

Yes stop! Lol 1 drop max and try to use unscented as the scented kind have added chemicals in them. And I'd hate for your plant to taste like Hawaii sunshine, this stuff here is amazing and cost $7-$10 at Wally World.

A

Ajbeas96

Yes stop! Lol 1 drop max and try to use unscented as the scented kind have added chemicals in them. And I'd hate for your plant to taste like Hawaii sunshine, this stuff here is amazing and cost $7-$10 at Wally World.
Haha I was thinking that but the thing was there was small spots and I figured bug(should have checked) and just sprayed with some sudsy water but now I think that was not the right thing to do and may have caused it to become as bad as it was by doing so...

Dalai.Lama

Dalai.Lama

True, one other cause of those spots is from foliar feeding, the light reflects in those small droplets and causes the burning. I got it bad and in about a month or so it lightened up and now it's not so noticeable. As long as you scope or check and there are no bugs, I'd say your good bro. Just not so much soap Lol

A

Ajbeas96

True, one other cause of those spots is from foliar feeding, the light reflects in those small droplets and causes the burning. I got it bad and in about a month or so it lightened up and now it's not so noticeable. As long as you scope or check and there are no bugs, I'd say your good bro. Just not so much soap Lol
Awesome I'm feeling much better as they are autos and thought that training then might have been too much but they're doing great! Thanks for all the help! I will keep updating if things don't get better

Dalai.Lama

Dalai.Lama

I have two autos and they grow funny, I kinda prefer seed stock lol little more predictable than autos. I can't wait to see when you start flowering hard. Oh ya! One good tip to help against the spotting is by spraying while it's cool and low light. So after you turn off lights or early morning/late evening.

A

Ajbeas96

I have two autos and they grow funny, I kinda prefer seed stock lol little more predictable than autos. I can't wait to see when you start flowering hard. Oh ya! One good tip to help against the spotting is by spraying while it's cool and low light. So after you turn off lights or early morning/late evening.
Perfect! Thanks a lot. I will definitely be updating plant progress for better or worse :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom