Help Choosing A New, Budget Led Grow Light.

• Thread starter BigPunkin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigPunkin

BigPunkin

I've had this UFO grow light for a few years now with many grows under it, but now i'm looking for something a little more with a budget under $200. I'm not commercial, and grow for just me and a little old lady that just started smoking this year for the first time. Her Dr. Put here on synthetic thc Marinol for extreme weight loss. But it makes her sick, so i just put her a little of what i have in a empty pill bottle and bought her a small pipe (so rambling back to it).

According to the sq ft. of this new tent, i'm needing at least a 300 watt led grow light.

Is there any "brand" led grow lights companies that are recommended if you're on a budget?

Currently i have had this TaoTronics TT-GL05 Tri-Band UFO Led since November 7, 2013, so i'm in dire need of an upgrade.

This is my Tangilope currently growing under it
19JJ2

BigPunkin

BigPunkin

I don't mind spending a little more over the $200, and i have this add to my cart. I was hoping to buy this new light before i started flowering, but life happens. Now i'm 3 days from week 3 of flower and i still haven't bought it. I'm hoping to order this as soon as tonight, tomorrow at the latest.

Dan789

Dan789

Not to knock eBay, but you don't have the same support and ability to return something if it doesn't measure up when you receive it. I'd look for an Amazon equivalent to that four slot light, if it was me.

BigPunkin

BigPunkin

I haven't used eBay in a little over a year, but i have returned several things. The last thing i got my money back on was $300 worth of fake silver from ebay. It may take a little longer to complete the process if you have to force the seller through ebay to take it back and issue a refund (even if their listing says no refunds).. The guy i bought the silver from would not budge on taking it back and issuing a refund, and kept insisting it was real, but in the end ebay forced the refund and i kept the fake silver and gave it to my nephew to play with... Little more of a hassle unlike with amazon... Amazon issues the refund no questions asked... I received refunds on items that were either stolen or delivered elsewhere even when the tracking said it was delivered here.

I try to use Amazon for everything, but somethings are so much higher on amazon compared to eBay, and vise versa. The light you showed seems to be cheaper on amazon.

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

For the money there's a few ways you could go. https://www.amazon.com/VIPARSPECTRA...id=1501026762&sr=1-17&keywords=Led+grow+light
I don't have this particular light, I've got a smaller 450 "watt" version. But this seems for the money to be worth while. I'm sure someone will mention the two and three light cobs in this same price range.

That is a nice looking plant Bigpunkin. As for the light you could always check out some cobs or quantum boards. Its a little more expensive, but better than a lot of the 5 or 10 watt led chips. I can highly suggest something like this.

Top Bottom