Help Diagnose My Plant?

• Thread starter Smoknjofus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smoknjofus

Smoknjofus

So I transplanted everything outdoors and I have 1 plant, purple kush that looks like it's having some issues. If anyone knows what this is and how I can correct it, please help me out! They have been outside for 2 weeks now and this is the only one that looks crazy.

Help diagnose my plant
Help diagnose my plant 2
Help diagnose my plant 3
Toaster79

Toaster79

Did you plant directly in the dirt that's around here or did you dig a hole and put some decent dirt in it?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
They actually just look thirsty, how many gallons do you give it per day?

Smoknjofus

Smoknjofus

I would scope the new curled growth for russet mites just to be sure.
I have checked every leaf under a microscope, no mites. I have had russet mites before and have been taking precautions to avoid dealing with those little fuckers ever again! I know it's not mites, not the soil, ph is on point for water and soil? Maybe a clump of super ammended soil is touching the roots? I'm stumped. Everything else is amazing but this one plant is weird

Smoknjofus

Smoknjofus

They actually just look thirsty, how many gallons do you give it per day.

Don't know gallon wise, have a hose and pump the water to each plant?
I give them a good drink for sure since it's been warm all day. I also use a moisture meters so I don't over water or under water.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
The soil looks super dry in the pic, does it water the whole area?

Reactions: Ina
Smoknjofus

Smoknjofus

The soil looks super dry in the pic, does it water the whole area?
No I only water the soil, not the ground around it. The ground around it looks like a desert but it's actually dry ass dirt. The soil it's planted in you can't really see in the pictures. She is growing, about 4ft tall and wide.

W

Wonder Budz

If you can't find any pests effecting it and you can't seem to find anything else wrong. Chances are it might be a PH issue.. you can see in the picture there's yellowing on the inside of the leaf meaning it's not getting some of the nutrients it needs. Usually it happens when PH is too high or too low unless you have been starving them. I would say try flushing it with 6.2-6.5 ph'd water and give it a little dose of nutrients just to get it back on its feet.

Also, I would put some sunscreen up depending where you're located at..

Happy growing! :smoking:

Smoknjofus

Smoknjofus

If you can't find any pests effecting it and you can't seem to find anything else wrong. Chances are it might be a PH issue.. you can see in the picture there's yellowing on the inside of the leaf meaning it's not getting some of the nutrients it needs. Usually it happens when PH is too high or too low unless you have been starving them. I would say try flushing it with 6.2-6.5 ph'd water and give it a little dose of nutrients just to get it back on its feet.

Also, I would put some sunscreen up depending where you're located at..

Happy growing! :smoking:
Thank you everyone for the responses!! Truly appreciate it :)

wesk

wesk

Did it grow out of its whorly weirdness, or did you do something to snap it back into shape?

Latest posts

Top Bottom