Help Dont Want It To Diee

• Thread starter Sonsta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sonsta

So this passed week my plant has started to show some signs. I want to know what it means and how I can help my baby. It all started 3 days ago with the bottom 2 leaves turning yellow brown then today in the morning as I woke up to give it some water and check up the plant one of the leaves had these yellow spots. Went online said it was a fungus but Im a newbie so IDK. And my other baby might ha e the same ?Please help need a mentor on this?(:

Help dont want it to diee
Enforcer

Enforcer

Agreed. I wouldn’t worry about it.

Try not to splash when watering. The droplet will act like a lense and focus the light, causing spotty damage.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
So this passed week my plant has started to show some signs. I want to know what it means and how I can help my baby. It all started 3 days ago with the bottom 2 leaves turning yellow brown then today in the morning as I woke up to give it some water and check up the plant one of the leaves had these yellow spots. Went online said it was a fungus but Im a newbie so IDK. And my other baby might ha e the same ?Please help need a mentor on this?:)
Itll live

Latest posts

Top Bottom