Help From Main Growers

• Thread starter Iceman2494
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Well, back to the LST...I can't tell you what to do other than make a few suggestions. I would clip the top set of fans and let her stretch those shoot a little. Be patient and work on getting that other source of lighting. If you're gonna continue growing, you'll definitely want a separate veg tent and flower tent.
Ugh try telling the wife this . Want this an on going try and error .

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Only other suggestion would be start a journal under the "grow diary" category. Best of luck.

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Ugh try telling the wife this . Want this an on going try and error .
Other than that I think I can stil lst main and let it go sideways . I just want my two little ones to catch up . Not in a rush at all .

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Investment now, payoff in couple months. Grow perpetual to have continuous harvest. If you grow from seed each time, your looking at about 90 days between harvest, not counting the dry and harvest. Tell her, all in, or nothing. Haha.

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Thanks for the input though . My two new colas coming in nicely. Not trying to make money . Just to see if I can do it again. Fun and therapeutic. Costly on first grow but addictive.

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Thanks for the input though . My two new colas coming in nicely. Not trying to make money . Just to see if I can do it again. Fun and therapeutic. Costly on first grow but addictive.
Oh I have her trying to make a tent . Just the risk at factor . She has her duties when I’m at work how to operate . Extra tent is gonna happen . Lol . CFL in clonetent or kicked out led to keep it going .

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Create that "grow diary" thread. Better location on forum for wider range of farmer input. Check out some other grows and search forums for lst. Hell, I think I have one that might pop up.

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Qb coming no doubt . 288 should boost till I can get another. Blurp it t5 will hold veg till I can keep it going . No money to be made . All for fun

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Qb coming no doubt . 288 should boost till I can get another. Blurp it t5 will hold veg till I can keep it going . No money to be made . All for fun
Shit is my plant behind for line 2 half weeks ,?

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Oh I have her trying to make a tent . Just the risk at factor . She has her duties when I’m at work how to operate . Extra tent is gonna happen . Lol . CFL in clonetent or kicked out led to keep it going .
You could get away with no tent for veg for a little while. Upgrade that tent with lights for flower.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Keep up advice if I can bounce shit off of you if it’s cool ?
I don't mind. I'm on here often and willing to bullshit about something I love. Some farmers here get a little bent and always just say, "search the forums yourself". I suggest doing your own homework too, but I will always add my opinion if people are interested. Many other farmers here more experienced with loads of info. I've received much needed direction at times. Create that thread for your grow and I'll for sure follow along.

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

I don't mind. I'm on here often and willing to bullshit about something I love. Some farmers here get a little bent and always just say, "search the forums yourself". I suggest doing your own homework too, but I will always add my opinion if people are interested. Many other farmers here more experienced with loads of info. I've received much needed direction at times. Create that thread for your grow and I'll for sure follow along.
Word

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

So the roots 707 soil should be good for growing ? I haven’t seen in any threads anyone using it . Looking to order that light . Just not sure if I want the 2 lesser qb or one 288. Think ones 125 w for the 288 and the other is 120w for the 2 . If this grow pans out my next will be with clones and autos .

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

First grow under led? No experience with cob. I can't say much about those, but hear good things about quality models. The same with the Qboards. I flower under hps. Pretty reliable.

Fake cob. Has done a good job so far

Lumen is a decent light. The new Lumen I've read are comparable to the CXB3590s. I'm running the CXB3590s and they're great lights. I've had very fast veg growth from them. Running 3x 100w CXB3590 in a 2x4 right now over four plants (will be three). This is my first time using for flower and just flipped today, so I can't personally attest to their flower power but I've heard they work great in this cycle as well. If you still haven't upgraded Quantum is probably your best bet but take a look at the Black Sun fixtures by ShenZhen (Panda/CF Grow) before buying anything. They are using Vero29 or Lumen. They're extremely cheap if ordered direct and so are the CXB3590 fixtures.

Last edited:
Top Bottom