Help Hanging Led's

• Thread starter Lethidox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lethidox

You quoted the name of them.... Attention to detail bruh.

lol yea i was tired as hell early in the morning when i replied. i'll try and check out homedepot and ask if they can cut the pvc for me but i mean either way it won't fit in my car. rather not have to buy more things just to tie it on the roof. either way imma look into a design like those i don't think i can do that without having some sort of brace in the middle due to the height might snap the PVC if it's not thick enough.

might just cut em smaller and buy more joints you smart.. that way it will fit in my car :D

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

lol yea i was tired as hell early in the morning when i replied. i'll try and check out homedepot and ask if they can cut the pvc for me but i mean either way it won't fit in my car. rather not have to buy more things just to tie it on the roof. either way imma look into a design like those i don't think i can do that without having some sort of brace in the middle due to the height might snap the PVC if it's not thick enough.

might just cut em smaller and buy more joints you smart.. that way it will fit in my car :D

Figured that out by the end of your post. :-)

Maybe run a second top bar and wrap something around them to strap them together. Then hang from both tied together top bars.

L

Lethidox

Figured that out by the end of your post. :)

Maybe run a second top bar and wrap something around them to strap them together. Then hang from both tied together top bars.

i think im just gonna run like a long tall rectangle and put braces on the bottom, top and on the 2 sides should hold. i got maybe a week until i got to figure it out i don't know if i even need to build anything i might actually be able to simply flower it with the height i want like this. im going to try my method tomorrow if it works okay then i'll just do that only thing im worried about is that the lights have to maybe side on the metal grates and over time might cause it to over heat the fan or the metal and weaken it but it doesn't get really hot just feels like slightly warm can probably shove my head on it and sleep on it

Phylex

Phylex

i think im just gonna run like a long tall rectangle and put braces on the bottom, top and on the 2 sides should hold. i got maybe a week until i got to figure it out i don't know if i even need to build anything i might actually be able to simply flower it with the height i want like this. im going to try my method tomorrow if it works okay then i'll just do that only thing im worried about is that the lights have to maybe side on the metal grates and over time might cause it to over heat the fan or the metal and weaken it but it doesn't get really hot just feels like slightly warm can probably shove my head on it and sleep on it
Three 2x4's, a tape measure, pencil, hammer, and a saw. That's all you need and call it a day. It shouldn't take more than 20 minutes. Boom, done.

L

Lethidox

Three 2x4's, a tape measure, pencil, hammer, and a saw. That's all you need and call it a day. It shouldn't take more than 20 minutes. Boom, done.

just checked the wood none of them are the same sizes lol for once. think he used up all the 2x4's think im just gonna make the PVC one my idea won't work not enough connectors to get the height

Latest posts

Top Bottom