Help! Hardly No Pistols Forming On My Auto

• Thread starter Sparky8910
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sparky8910

Hi there, this is my first grow and i started a northern lights auto which was a seedling from June 1st, everything has been ok until it started to show signs of flowering about 4/5 weeks ago and from then i still have hardly no signs of pistols! Plenty of single leaves but thats it, i was on an 18/6 cycle but changed about 2 weeks ago to 12/12, i also had 4 warm white cfls and 4 daylight cfls but have taken the 4 daylight cfls away and put in a further 2 large warm white cfls, i had to take it out of my grow box as it just kept getting bigger and was bending on the roof, temps and humidity seem to be good, i have recently checked for light leaks and this doesn't seem to be a problem! I am growing in coco coir and have perlite in and use canna and and b nutes every 3rd feed, Im like 97 days internet an autflower which doesn't seem to be doing anything can someone help please?

Help hardly no pistols forming on my auto
Help hardly no pistols forming on my auto 2
Help hardly no pistols forming on my auto 3
Help hardly no pistols forming on my auto 4
Help hardly no pistols forming on my auto 5
Help hardly no pistols forming on my auto 6
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

If all your running or those CFLs that is the problem. Give them about 5 times as much light put them back on 18-6 and feed some phosphorus and potassium.

str8smokn

str8smokn

You gotta have more and longer light cycles.. CFLs work , but you need a quit a few of em at higher watts.
STR8

Grow4me

Grow4me

Like they said, more light. I use hps600 for flower. 20 hours on, 4 hours off.

S

Sparky8910

Should i stick the daylight ones back in or is that no good during flower? Thanks for all of your advice

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Should i stick the daylight ones back in or is that no good during flower? Thanks for all of your advice
Yes I would go 50/50 but you need alot more light. You might consider buying 150 watt high pressure sodium I think you can get them for about $50

angelina

angelina

I just finished my second grow:) Wow... you just made me amazing and wondering. Do you start your first grow with only these lights? Well, you know during the bloom satge plants need more light and energy. I do recommend that you can buy some LED grow lights now. I have always been using Mars Hydro LED grow lights. They bring me great harvest. I can share you some pictures of my loved plants if you have any interest.:cool:

Dunge

Dunge

It may just be the plant.
Auto flower plants are all experimental.
You can see a wide variety of traits from a single seed line.
I would not bother to grow an auto inside.

Good luck

Grow4me

Grow4me

My indoor autos never let me down. Sprout to flower all in the same space in the same pot. Good count and great bud.

J

Jfrezy

Auto's have no control of the plant the last thing you need is to invest all the time and money into something you can't control. I would ditch the auto's.

Grow4me

Grow4me

I have success with auto flower. I go from seed to harvest in one space with one light schedule. I lST
20170927 113818
the ladies and get a good harvest. I've been harvesting at least two ozs a week for two years. It works.

kronic19

kronic19

They have cheap LEDs, they are good and not heat from it or ballast is needed. But way more lights like 4X.

Latest posts

Top Bottom