Help Help Help!!! Weak Plants, Purple Stems, New Grown Leaf Blades Are Thin.

• Thread starter Shroomtrips
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

Hi! Island Sweet Skunk. Over 1 month since sprout. Organic soil from garden centre(worked extremely well in the past). biobizz grow nutrients (1ml/1l) 25c temps, 24/0 light, 65-75rh. Water one leater per bucket every 3 days. Water ranges from 6.3 to 6.8. Help!! P.S. Sorry for bad pictures!

Help help help weak plants purple stems new grown leaf blades are thin
Help help help weak plants purple stems new grown leaf blades are thin 2
Help help help weak plants purple stems new grown leaf blades are thin 3
Help help help weak plants purple stems new grown leaf blades are thin 4
Dunge

Dunge

You are playing with the upper limit on RH.
High is good, but too high is mold.

I'd like to see more leaf turgor, but they look ok on the whole.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

1 Liter every three days doesn't sound like enough water. Try to water to run-off when you water next time. My 3 gallon pots can take anywheres from a 1/2 gallon to a whole gallon depending on the size of the plant.

Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

So you reckon im underwatering them? Maybe... i will try to give them more water. RH problems? Dont think so, i think 65-75 is good(atleast it was good on my past grows). Im guessing it might PH and nute-lockout problems that comes with it. Some kind of deficiency. Magnesium? Idk...

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

VPD vapor pressure deficit...so if your RH is that high and your soil is that dry the reverse of respiration will be acting on your plants. Think of humidity as a blanket smothering your plant. It wants to breathe.

Organikz

Organikz

6.3 is too low

Dont water on your schedule. ..water when the plant dries

Rh is too high... i like 30% and under the whole grow
Not kissing ass just being real here...if this guys gives advice...take it. This man knows how to provide plants what they want...the end product is nothing short of awesomeness.

Organikz

Organikz

Even on a bad year i have 8 lb off 2 plants so far and under 100 in nutes saw frost in june and frost in September hahaha. .. i would kill for 6/8 month season
Don't lie that's your killer plant front right...hehe...set her free. I'm sure she has some killer flowers though.

Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

Ok so i will switch off my humidifier, i will have ~40RH. I grew same strain few months ago and everything was more or less perfect. These babies are growing fast but they dont look right... thanks for your help peeps!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Ok so i will switch off my humidifier, i will have ~40RH. I grew same strain few months ago and everything was more or less perfect. These babies are growing fast but they dont look right... thanks for your help peeps!
The goal is to keep your transpiration flowing quickly. .. im not a fan of the vpd chart as stoma adapt to climate as long as not over fed

showmegreen

showmegreen

Slight ph problem. But Yes that dudes right about transpiration of elemental needs. High humidity is not good! I like the blanket analogy! The heavy leaves is a sign to me. Leads to a longer cure time and chloriohyll breakdown sucks! Makes shit harsh and heavy. Purple has to do with uptake of sugars and the lack there of. At the end of flower, it shows the plant is losing its ability or need to produce energy for growth. If stems are snapping it is definitely showing you it's got something preventing/blockin hydrostatic respiration.

Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

My mother in law was visiting us on the weekend and i had to take my tent apart and hide everything. LOL. I watered them and put them in the loft. After 48 hours of darkness it seems that they picked up. I will keep my humidifier off and will water them more frequently. Tomorrow i will setup a scrog and will get rid of bottom branches. I have extremely low space(2x4x7ft). I have to put some support barries accross the sides because of the negative pressure the tent caves in and i loose lots of space...

IMG 1847
IMG 1849
Top Bottom