Help Id Growth On Bud

• Thread starter Meakanu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Meakanu

Meakanu

howzit guys, I’m a first time grower, super noob! Never even seen a mature plant until these.

I noticed a odd growth on one of my buds. I’m worried it might be a naner or maybe a seed? Or maybe just normal bud shit lol IDK. Please see pics.

Help id growth on bud
Help id growth on bud 2
Help id growth on bud 3
Meakanu

Meakanu

Seed by looks of it, how far in flower are u, they don’t look like there’s long left? Have u checked the rest of the plant
Aww shit!
I look it and some of the others over and didn’t see any others.
I am right at 7 weeks / 48 days into flower today. Been flushing my soil plants for 5 days now.
Dose that mean somthing went Hermie? Or maybe somehow picked up some random pollin on my clothing somewhere and it managed to land on this bud. Hmm

Meakanu

Meakanu

I would check all the plants for a hermie.
I need to modify my grow room a little. Need to move my drain table and SCROG screen about a foot away from the back wall so I can crawl under and be able to stand up and inspect my plants from the back side if needed. This is one of my lessons learned this run.
That being said I will do what I can to try and find it but can only look so close at the flowers in the back.
At this point I don’t know how much of a difference it will make, it planing on cutting everything down in 7-12 days roughly.

B9864936 8079 40BF 83E5 54327DF74648
Hydro head

Hydro head

If it’s just popped up and there ain’t loads u should be fine, it takes weeks for a seed to fully form, as ur on flush now seeds won’t have time to form, if it was hermie u would be finding nanas, prob just genetics of plant, I’ve had a few strains that u find the odd seed but the weed is always fine,

Meakanu

Meakanu

If it’s just popped up and there ain’t loads u should be fine, it takes weeks for a seed to fully form, as ur on flush now seeds won’t have time to form, if it was hermie u would be finding nanas, prob just genetics of plant, I’ve had a few strains that u find the odd seed but the weed is always fine,
Thanks bro
Think the seed would pop if I hang on to it?

Hydro head

Hydro head

Thanks bro
Think the seed would pop if I hang on to it?
It possibly would but a good chance it will be a hermie though, it will also depend on how developed the seed is, good chance it will be to immature to do anything with

Meakanu

Meakanu

Weekly update.
Wrapped up week 7 yesterday and started week 8 today.
The 3 Legacy OG plants in soil started getting plane water 5 days ago. I plan to start flushing the plants in CoCo in two days and looking to harvest in about 7-10 days depending on how they are looking.
The Legacy OG could be cut now I think but the others need a little more time.
Getting excited ✂️!

C447A469 A20F 426C B8C2 E6F623B2790A
DA872D6B 30D1 4531 9187 903DC39E5A88
629C9F29 DB52 4E32 9654 D231439B9C2A
53B99F44 C9DE 46F0 B40F B5BC89001834
Meakanu

Meakanu

Just got these beautiful beans!
Will be poping these in da next 3-4 weeks for my 3rd grow.
Plan to pop all of them and only grow this strain on my 3rd grow so I can ID a good pheno, also this strain is Sativa dominant and had a 85-90 day flower so won’t work with my current strains. Sense I only have one flower room.

4A9769C2 CE90 4AE7 B89C CAD78731A14C
Meakanu

Meakanu

Oh snap!
Those post were supposed to go in my Grow diarie thread! Woops

Bustedbean

Bustedbean

howzit guys, I’m a first time grower, super noob! Never even seen a mature plant until these.

I noticed a odd growth on one of my buds. I’m worried it might be a naner or maybe a seed? Or maybe just normal bud shit lol IDK. Please see pics.
Sorry to drop in late on this but there are some strains I personally have 3 that i regularly grow that produce between 3 to 10 seeds per plant and I have never seen an sign of herm. If that is in fact a bean keep it and give it a shot. Just my 2 cents

Meakanu

Meakanu

Sorry to drop in late on this but there are some strains I personally have 3 that i regularly grow that produce between 3 to 10 seeds per plant and I have never seen an sign of herm. If that is in fact a bean keep it and give it a shot. Just my 2 cents
It is a bean. I’ve noticed a few more sense this post but only 3 others. I looked all the buds over pretty good. I’ll know more in a week when I’m trimming.
Thanks for da reply bro.
Oh yea I going keep em and try erm just for da heck of it. If they don’t pop nothing lost.

Top Bottom