Help Identify Deficiency?

• Thread starter Jdolris29
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jdolris29

Room temp 80 water temp 66 in dwc . Week 3 veg Ppm 330 RH60% PH 6 to 6.5
Under 65 watt quantum board 18 in away.

Multiple plants in same res starting to do same.

I’ve been boosting the nutes directly into res by doing diluting part a in a gallon of water and pouring in the part b in a diluted gallon etc. I have a blue lab ph doser as well.

Any ideas? I feel like I have enough nutes not sure if it’s a lock out?

Help identify deficiency
Help identify deficiency 2
Help identify deficiency 3
J

Jdolris29

I was gonna say Calmag issue

I’m using reverse osmosis but I added current cultures line of cal mag at the upper recommend dose but it does seem like it. Just wondering if it might be lock out at this point. I think I’m going to do a res change since it’s about 15 days in

DGP

DGP

Seems like your conditions are right except maybe 80F might be a little hot (I tend to go with 76 or so). What do your roots look like? I like a ph of 5.8-6.0 in veg.

Dee

J

Jdolris29

Seems like your conditions are right except maybe 80F might be a little hot (I tend to go with 76 or so). What do your roots look like? I like a ph of 5.8-6.0 in veg.

Dee
Roots look good temps at night are about 70 and I’d day average is 76. 80-82 peaks but I have co2 around 1200 going from what I’ve read it’s optimal to be in the 80-85 with co2

DGP

DGP

How are you keeping the water 12-13 degrees under your room temp. I am curious because I have struggled with that issue many times and a lot of folks have a hard time keeping it under 70F....

Dee

J

Jdolris29

How are you keeping the water 12-13 degrees under your room temp. I am curious because I have struggled with that issue many times and a lot of folks have a hard time keeping it under 70F....

Dee
I have a hydrofarm 1/10 chiller hooked up with a circulating pump. Has a thermostat and kick on to maintain 66-68 draws about 150 watts but doesn’t run 24/7 only when needed

DGP

DGP

Nice, I just installed a 1/4 horse one in my system a week or so back, makes life a lot easier but was hard on the budget....

Dee

J

Jdolris29

Nice, I just installed a 1/4 horse one in my system a week or so back, makes life a lot easier but was hard on the budget....

Dee
Agreed. They don’t give them away. I had a few extra side jobs last month I kicked towards getting this setup going.

J

Jdolris29

Well looks like a bloom of algae broke out last night in the res. And the roots are browning. I did a res change and added 10 ml uc roots per gal and cleaned everything I could with h202 before refilling. Can’t catch a break I guess. Temps been good but the yellow tote top was letting light in I guess so I put some black plastic over it now. Going to have to fight the fight and see if these guys will make it

DGP

DGP

Hang in there, you'll get it. I have seriously F'd over some plants but they almost always recover. Keep persevering!

Dee

Latest posts

Top Bottom