Help!!it's My 1st Time Growing And My Baby Doesn't Look Well!!

• Thread starter Julisa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Julisa

If you can please take a look at the pictures and tell me what you think is wrong with my baby. I had to transplant about two days ago because I was afraid of root rot cAuse the soil wasn't draining. I just water it yesterday and now it look like this.
Helpits my 1st time growing and my baby doesnt look well
Helpits my 1st time growing and my baby doesnt look well 2

Eyebedam

Eyebedam

What kind of light are you using? It almost looks over watered & low lighting

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Too much moisture in your medium.weed roots like a good airated medium.if your in soil you should let it dry out a significant amount between waterings.and don't put small underdeveloped root balls into large pots of wet medium as it's almost a guarantee to cause problems.i,d scrap that one and buy some cheap but decent seeds.you can get 4/5 packs of seeds for less than £20.i would suggest u continue to use cheap seeds until you feel more confident with your skills

Diane11

Diane11

That looks like it should still be in a solo cup and just about ready for an up pot.. I think you'd do well if you just keep at it and learn from mistakes.. (like I did) ...you just started! I went from that to BUDS! And it's all because of my grow bibles and YouTube! And forums like these, of course;) All technical stuff aside, my best advice is, JUST DONT QUIT, ITS WORTH IT!! :love2::smoking:

Top Bottom