Help Leaves Turn Yellow After Maxsea Bloom

• Thread starter ntxuam01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

ntxuam01

I'm A new outdoor grower, my neighbor suggest me to put maxsea bloom on my plant and well I end up burning it, at this point i'm not sure if i should flush it for give it Age Old grow to bring it back to green again. My plants are barely budding right now. I plant it on a 5'x5' box, the plant now is 6 ft tall. 4' wide. Any idea to get out of this trouble. Thanks

N

ntxuam01

I mix 3 cup maxsee bloom, 5 cups alaska bloom. + 4 cups Alaska fish fertilizer. Into a 250 gallon water. Feed it from the 250 gallon of water every three day for a week. I don't know what the heck i was thinking when i did this. Looks like my neighbir thought i was gullible enough to listen to them.

R

redlife215

That doesnt look like any issue, and maxsea is 15 ml per gallon so from what u said u dosed that 250 that def didnt burn em. Dont worry just maybe look for russet mite damage

N

ntxuam01

Okay thanks, I'm panicking because i have work really hard to get it to this point and its a shame to burn it down already. Heres another pic of the yellow color. All my neighbors trees are dark green, almost blue and mine went from that dark green to this bright yellow.

H

herbspirate

ntxuam01, sorry I am I year late to the discussion. I am using MaxSea Bloom and Acid Plant Food together, it is 14-18-14. When I began in May, I was using just the acid plant food and calmag once they started to get big, and transitioned them once they started to push white hairs. My soil base was a typical mix of rich compost, peat, vermiculite, with smaller amounts of feather meal, bone meal, dolomite, glacial rock dust on the trace side. You should not rely on the MaxSea alone for your trace minerals and elements. There is not any calcium or magnesium in MaxSea so you must address that issue or you will have yellowing and many other issues. Also, you still need some Nitrogen, just not a whole lot once you are halfway into flowing, so use some of the Acid plant food. I use 1 teaspoon to 1.5 tsp per gallon of bloom and about 1/2 teaspoon per gallon acid plant food. This stuff goes a long way. I have ended up with ph issues in one or two plants that I feed heavy, but they are only slight, but this is what happens when you do not go organic mang. Also one tablespoon of calmag with every feeding and one teaspoon organic molasses with every pre feeding watering. Always water before hitting with strong nutes, why not toss some molasses in there.

Top Bottom