Help Me Get This Sour Bubble Stud Laid!

• Thread starter ShroomKing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pimp T

Pimp T

hey @ShroomKing I'm thinkin of tryin out some shrooms and who better to ask than the shroom king lol. What kind should I get for a first timer? What should I expect from them what do they feel like? I always hear people say they take them to reset what does that mean?

showmegreen

showmegreen

Mighty fine stud thar ol'boy. Like ta set some of his sizzle with one them Poison Nanner lasses I've been fuggin with.
IMG 20150311 032936
she ain't no joke i tell ya that. Like I say and say again. "she'll give a tweeker tha munchies." anyway tha male always will pop his nanners out ahead them ladies so he can be sure ta git his off. All about replacin himself is wat he's about. But if you want him ta be full of tha sizzle my nizzle, git him a week or so ahead. Then you'll be alright. But them trees knew wat they's doin befer we ever thought about gittin in tha mix an play'n god. You'll decide ol'boy an yer choice will be good. So be blessed. But befer ya wash all his manliness away. Think about this ol'boy here. An blow some my way. I be mighty greatful fer it. If ya deside so pm me. Bless yer grow Bo!

sixstring

sixstring

lookin good man,and congrats on the marriage.im with kt on having the best luck when i flower both at same time.but i never tried to just get a few seeds,when im doing seed im in there every day shaking that male to get max coverage.gl on this,looks like the male is ready to pop.

Calixylon

Calixylon

This thred is making me wanna get some BoG gear, ive been lookiing at all these cookie crosses nd OG's, but cnt go wrong with an OriGinal like Sour Bubble. How many seeds did you pop to find that male, he looks like hes stacking hard, definetly should impart some dense, stcked flowers to whatever he crosses.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
hey @ShroomKing I'm thinkin of tryin out some shrooms and who better to ask than the shroom king lol. What kind should I get for a first timer? What should I expect from them what do they feel like? I always hear people say they take them to reset what does that mean?
Haha. Shrooms are wonderful. I'm only familiar with pysclobin cubensis from the cow fields of the southeast. Expect to be amazed. As far as resetting , yes shrooms are a great therapeutic tool for refreshing your soul. You will feel recharged and refreshed for days afterwards. Use then respectfuly and they reward you...

showmegreen

showmegreen

Ya it's gittin closer an closer by tha day them purle Lil tents be poppin out tha straw an hay roun home. Don't eat'em much anymore though. They are a ritual along with tha morels an spoonbill. Good shit!

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Here is the stud surrounded by his ladies.
20150331 113333 1

I'm only keeping the seeds from 3 out 5 of the females. 2 of the ladies are not worthy to further their line imo. I'm interested in:
Sour Bubble3 x Sour Bubble =BX1?
Overdrive OG x Sour Bubble = ?
RugBurn OG x Sour Bubble = ?

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

They grow on coir indoors, not as easy as growing herb though. In Florida during many months of year the cow fields will usually have shrooms the day after it rains, all the shrooms there on the cow patties are the good kind, tap the mushroom head to release the spores before you pick it so the next guys there will have a bunch more. There are other strains of mushroom that are more potent but they all have the same effect, 3 Florida shrooms equals 1 from the PNW approximately. When you take them the good place is to be in a safe place with positive people in the middle of nature, a lake, waterfall... Some place beautiful with good music. somewhere far away from possibility of having a bad trip from Leo or a forest ranger or anybody with authority. Be in a good mindset and be fully ready for a truly profound indescribable life changing positive experience. :)

Congrats SK!

Last edited:
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I realized I haven't posted great pics of the boy.
20150402 150311
He's stacking hard and fast. Even dropping pollen already.
20150402 150254
He has 4 ladies.Hes in the middle. RugBurnOg(backleft), Sour Bubble cornstalk (backright) Sour Bubble bushy (frontleft) and my new love Overdrive OG (frontright)
20150402 150328
An Overdrive OG x Sour Bubble(BubbleDriveOg?) cross excites me.
20150401 221110

Last edited:
Lyfespan

Lyfespan

In for the show, currently got BOGGLEGUM being crossed with PNW roots Blue Alien, as well as a BOGGLEGUM F2 being done all outdoors.

I have been collecting pollen from my males.

In stock pollen
Bogglegum

WhiteWidow x Berry Bomb

Blue alien #1 ( this guy had the fastest growth, and awesome structure, but was lighter in smell)

Blue alien #2 ( not as fast, and the structure wasn't as nice as #1, but this guy stinks to high heaven)

Redd Cross this was hard to come by.

Males stay at home in the yard, pollen is collected and stored with descents in the freezer.

I will be working on black Domina crosses as well this year.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
It's only been 15 days since I flipped the male to 12/12. Seems like he's a stretcher.
20150404 085013 1
20150404 085035 1

But he's dropping pollen like crazy. I hope I'm not spreading too much pollen in my condo. I figure if anyone else in my high rise is growing , I'm probably pollenating their crop as well. Haha.
20150404 085002 1

I figure another 5-8 days left untill the ladies have enough calyx formation to ensure I've made some seed, then I'll pull the male, collect his pollen and store it, then cull him.

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

Seems to be a trait of males to stretch above the rest, this ensures a good cast of pollen over the girls. Its a good trait, and even better if you can get a shorter male to overcome your tallest girl.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
So we are 17 days since boy was flipped and about 12 days since females flipped. Let's keep it real here. This is my first male. I'm happy with his growth structure, but seems his smell dropped off. He does have more trichs on his main stalk than on his calyx though. And he is dropping pollen like crazy. It's everywhere.

@thunderfudge @Lyfespan @sixstring
I need opinions on when to pull him. I need very little seed, just a few in each bud. Here are some shots of my females tops ...
20150406 133342 1
20150406 133358 1
20150406 133406 1

Thanks ahead of time. Peace

sixstring

sixstring

i would give em one more good shake and pull it now if all the ladies look like the ones pictured with plenty of hairs.as it is now i think you will have lots of seed.do you have any kind of fan in there ? if so its prolly done lol.once the male is pulled and you had a few days to make sure ya got enough hairs dusted you should pull em all out and wipe down the tent or spray it down with water and do the same to the ladies to stop more seed development,unless you want more seed than you were talkin about.
i like the flower structure on that male bro,should add some bulk to the ladies imo.i wouldnt worry about that stud not showing alot of frost,im sure if you left him go he would frost up just like the ladies do.also now looks like a good time to collect a bit of pollen in a small tuperware for later use if you want to paint some buds later.ya never know if one of those is the next "Chemdog" or "gsc" cross or something big ;)

Top Bottom