Help Me!!! Good Smell On Plant But Hay Smell On Drying

• Thread starter iiiiiphone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

iiiiiphone

Think back, did your buds smell chronic before you started trimming them wet, and did they lose smell almost immediately after trimming wet. That's your answer my man.

i guess they lose smell slowly
because, smells good during one day after trimming

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Chlorophyll gets broken down threw the drying process. It's good to harvest a plant in dark period but it's just a theory that the plants drops it's nutrients back into the soil in extended dark periods and it's just that a theory. Leaching or flushing is much more effective at reducing trace elements, carbon and metals that have been store through osmosis. Really chopping onto your fruit actually disrupts the drying process and this goes for most agriculture. Drying is vital.

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Your post says you buds smell like hay and grass, so witch it, they smell great all the sudden? I told you where you messed up but all the sudden they smell great huh! Why ask the question if your not going to listen to anything you really don't want to hear? I told you they will recoup smell but you've reduced your over all smell by wet trimming. Your going to get different opinions by everybody who does it their own way and their way is always the right way. Stop looking for why people wet trim because you've messed up and already did it and look for the science behind why you don't wet trim and plan for next grow.​

Madbud

Madbud

Chlorophyll gets broken down threw the drying process. It's good to harvest a plant in dark period but it's just a theory that the plants drops it's nutrients back into the soil in extended dark periods and it's just that a theory. Leaching or flushing is much more effective at reducing trace elements, carbon and metals that have been store through osmosis. Really chopping onto your fruit actually disrupts the drying process and this goes for most agriculture. Drying is vital.
What is it with you thcfarmer "experts"?! I could cite fifty other websites that will say cut at night, dry in darkness. We have an expression in Massachusetts, "Because fuck you!"

I

iiiiiphone

Is hay smell removed during drying process?
now, i wonder
leave them alone. Or put in a jar.

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

It's a rookie mistake iiiphone, separate yourself from the no goods and get on board. Leave that wet trimmer in the small man category where he belongs.

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

This squirting is talking about chlorophyll and doesn't have a clue what he's even talking about. He won't get me riled up, I see what kind of guy he is just by his little pussy, gonna talk tough hiding behind a screen in his own home kind of attitude.

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Yeah you'll get some smell back but it will be faint compared to dry trimmed. Yeah throw them in a jar and burp the jar about 3 times a day, that will help

Madbud

Madbud

This squirting is talking about chlorophyll and doesn't have a clue what he's even talking about. He won't get me riled up, I see what kind of guy he is just by his little pussy, gonna talk tough hiding behind a screen in his own home kind of attitude.
Do some research, there is disagreement about wet trimming but nobody says yeah, go ahead, cut 'em on a hot sunny day!

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

He trying to add shit to what he said in the beginning, clown said chop at night and I said it's a good theory, and busted his jaw out with true facts,now all the sudden he's talking about drying on the dark, never mentioned anything about drying in the dark before, and that's a theory also! Where's the science behind your talk guy?

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Your poisoning that man with rookie theories and can't back any of it with science.

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

I bet you don't even know how a cannabis plants stays healthy and green? Go look at stupid threads and come back with your answer, same place you've been getting your none scientific facts that your spreading. I'll wait for your answer

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Where'd he go? Damn he's diggin through the Internet hoping to find the right answer. I mean this shit is common knowledge, where you at?

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Cut on a hot sunny day, when did I say anything like that? He getting despite now!

Taurus76

Taurus76

If you did wet trim, all is not lost by any means, it won't affect potency but in my opinion it definitely affects smell and taste. People that wet trim usually have huge quantities growing for commercial sale, like for dispensaries and such. I've made the mistake myself and wet trimmed and will never go there again.
I ve been told that leaving them leaves on it it is wat changes taste and smell ?!

Latest posts

Top Bottom