Bajaur kush
Mohmand kush
Orakzai kush
Kurram kush
Peshawar kush
Kohat kush

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Kyber Pass kush may be a winner . That name has so many meanings it' has to be safe . Yes there the kyber pass in Pakistan , but there is also one in Western Australia . So while paying homage to the area it came from , your covered . Here. If we say this job takes it in the kyber pass . It means it's an arsehole of a job , yes there's the Rythme thing but like trying to take the kyber pass was an arsehole of a job . So very multi orientated tribute , but from what u describe you had a arsehole of a time getting the plant/seed . The kyber pass in WA is known as a harsh arsehole of a joint not unlike where the plant comes from .

Z

zombywolf

Hi Guys when I named Jiahdi Kush it was only because the Area it came from and the hands that likely carried to the person who I got it from were Jihadi its from the Northern Tribal Area of Pakistan.
Nothing racist please if its ok with Logic if it makes sense and represents the strains well I will give that person a free package of .............kush .
Charles

How about Pakinush? Pakinoosh?

T

tigger

Yeah, glad you're asking Reef: Please, change that name, I can't stand it! To the point, I wouldn't ever grow it or smoke it if the name stays… I know it's gonna be stellar, I've already tested some of your work! And I don't want something this good to be named after this kind of people you know… It's like I were a Jew and you were trying to sell me a Hitler Haze… I'm french by the way, if that helps understanding my point. Best of luck with finding a new name guys, I know it will make a difference for many people like me!

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Hi Guys when I named Jiahdi Kush it was only because the Area it came from and the hands that likely carried to the person who I got it from were Jihadi its from the Northern Tribal Area of Pakistan.
Nothing racist please if its ok with Logic if it makes sense and represents the strains well I will give that person a free package of .............kush .
Charles
Desert kush

Top Bottom