Help My Plant Is Starting To Turn Yellow

• Thread starter Palmettoman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Palmettoman

Palmettoman

BTW; just about no soil will have any nutes left after vegging an actively growing plant for over 4 weeks..(I veg for at least 6 weeks..usually 7-8 weeks or until I see alternating nodes (sexual maturity).
View attachment 783196
Good deal. Also one other question. When I transplant should I wait another 4 weeks before giving any nutrients? The way I was thinking is that if I transplant into the new medium it’s fresh soil with nutrients already in it for awhile? Sorry for all the questions

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Good deal. Also one other question. When I transplant should I wait another 4 weeks before giving any nutrients? The way I was thinking is that if I transplant into the new medium it’s fresh soil with nutrients already in it for awhile? Sorry for all the questions
IDK..I only grow Photos myself..Nutes are your call..just start low (1/4 dose or so) and see how the plants do.
Different plants (even the same batch) will take nutes differently..The one I really had trouble with was an Early Blueberry..No matter what I did, she always had a tantrum being fed or even watered..had to nurse her all the way til the end..A major PIA to trim too:puke2:

My avg per plant is about 4 ounces dried colas (+ tons of trim)..but on that bitch..I only got an ounce..
It really is good smoke and perhaps one day, I will pop another..mean time I grew out Big Blue Cheese..Huge yields, and Cheese on the intake..Blueberry on the out..Pretty good shit and not the bitch that Early BB was!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Crap..Too medicated already (3:30am in Nevada..:()..were these Photos or Autos?..If Photos..Transplant and watch for stress..If all is good after the transplant nutes in low doses should be fine..watch the plant for her to say when..you will pick this stuff in quick order and it becomes 2nd nature until the EXCEPTION LANDS IN YOUR GARDEN..then the fun (not) begins)..

Palmettoman

Palmettoman

Crap..Too medicated already (3:30am in Nevada..:()..were these Photos or Autos?..If Photos..Transplant and watch for stress..If all is good..transplant in about a week to be safe:)
That picture is one of the auto.i transplanted her last night and keeping an eye on her.

Palmettoman

Palmettoman

DF1204EE AFFE 4A4C A764 72BF50D3AF9A
These are my regulars, gonna transplant them friday

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Really hard to tell under the Burple lighting, but those look like they are also over f.fertilized..) DARK green color)

jguit

jguit

Supporter

I transplant from solo cups into bigger square pots with fresh soil and it really depends on if your roots grow into the new soil quickly. I'll typically let the soil dry out a bit and wait at least a week or so before giving watered down nutrients (1/4 strength) unless the plant tells me otherwise.

Palmettoman

Palmettoman

I transplant from solo cups into bigger square pots with fresh soil and it really depends on if your roots grow into the new soil quickly. I'll typically let the soil dry out a bit and wait at least a week or so before giving watered down nutrients (1/4 strength) unless the plant tells me otherwise.
Thanks for the info.

Palmettoman

Palmettoman

So far so good on the transplant. Only been 24hrs but I don’t see any signs of stress yet and it has some new growth.

Top Bottom