Help Needed Please

• Thread starter bobby34
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bobby34

Hi guys,

Before I start I'm gonna say thanks as I know there are a load of very experienced growers here and I really appreciate your time for replying.
This is not a new set up,, it's been run a few times before highly successfully so hence why I'm bamboozled.
the plant is dinafem cheese, it's being run in a ucdb32xl.
I use dimlux maxi controllers for dialing my room in, with opticlimate for room control. I have food grade co2 from bottles.
Nutes are on the 500 scale. At 500ppm. Ph 6-6.2 rh is around 75%. I'm using canna aqua. Regenaroot & wiltgaurd by CX. Plant magic cal mag, and microbelife photosythesis plus.
Nothing has changed from my last grow. I thought I'd may be locked out the nutes some how so I've changed out fully 3 times. I've also thought the co2 was to blame so I've left that off for 24 hrs and nothing has changed. The plants are growing fine just the tops and new growth are all fucked up and crinkled/twisted. ??
Cheers guys

Help needed please
Help needed please 2
Help needed please 3
Help needed please 4
Help needed please 5
B

bobby34

Forgot to add that air pumps are out side of the room, as also I've had a very similar look when using pumps inside the room.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

look to b heat to me what are your temps and how close to the bulb?

B

bobby34

Temps are 27c day 22c night. All controlled by the opticlimate. Lights are 55 inches from the canopy. I've opened up a vent to allow a bit of fresh air around the air pumps today so may be that might help. Definitely don't think it's a heat issue.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

looks like that or root problems can we get a pic of the root ball?

DR.GT

DR.GT

500ppm???? There so small.150/ 200 too many! If I had to make a call, it would be drop ppms and light strength down asap.

U

Unicorns

Is Water temperature and flow normal?
I would double check pH to ensure it's accurate and check roots to ensure nothing is going on down there.

DR.GT

DR.GT

Wrong??? U got proof that 500ppm at that stage in his enviroment is suitable? Cause I know from 6 years of experience that it is too high for plants that are only a foot tall!! If your going to dismiss it then explain. I am at .8ec in week 3 flower and it's more then enough. I love u guys who come on here and wanna over think everything. Go read DS/ quantum 9 or medman east, or Budd goggles, shady, uc me, ghenisdon etc.. they all will teach u how to run a uc.. u wanna keep throwing nutes at problems go ahead cause it only makes guys who wanna listen look better. Drop them too 300 and watch them come back providing it's a quality nute line.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

It amazes me how many players spend several thousand dollars before they know what they are doing...
Wrong??? U got proof that 500ppm at that stage in his enviroment is suitable? Cause I know from 6 years of experience that it is too high for plants that are only a foot tall!! If your going to dismiss it then explain. I am at .8ec in week 3 flower and it's more then enough. I love u guys who come on here and wanna over think everything. Go read DS/ quantum 9 or medman east, or Budd goggles, shady, uc me, ghenisdon etc.. they all will teach u how to run a uc.. u wanna keep throwing nutes at problems go ahead cause it only makes guys who wanna listen look better. Drop them too 300 and watch them come back providing it's a quality nute line.
No, i dont want to argue the point with you... . To be honest i dont know what the problem is, and dropping his ppm might benefit him, but he has other problems, 1 of which i believe was either a serious ph problem and/or a root pathogen..

B

bobby34

Thanks for the replies guys, I'm not using RO it's straight from the tap at 280ppms. 500 is where I always start from and has served me well.
I may have found my problem, I had 2 empty co2 bottles in the vacinity of my air pumps. I'd left the valves open, the bottles were empty but may be some residual co2 was left???. Plants do seem a load better now to be fair.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Thanks for the replies guys, I'm not using RO it's straight from the tap at 280ppms. 500 is where I always start from and has served me well.
I may have found my problem, I had 2 empty co2 bottles in the vacinity of my air pumps. I'd left the valves open, the bottles were empty but may be some residual co2 was left???. Plants do seem a load better now to be fair.
Awesome! Im glad to hear it.. C02 to the roots would def cause some problems... So what ppm are you at now?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Also i have read that at times tap water changes ppm, sometimes the Ca levels can change from what i have read from others using tap... Do you let the tap set out for 24 hrs?

B

bobby34

Plants are fully recovered, it must have been the slightest bit of co2 going into the air pumps.
I don't settle the water, too much hassle plus kinda tough to do 200 gallons in a oner. Ppms now being raised every 50 ppm. Currently @750. I max out at 850 from start of week 3 through to finish.

Latest posts

Top Bottom