• Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Highlifeeee

Help new grower 2
Help new grower 3
Help new grower
Help new grower 4
So I’ve been growing these babies for some time now and everything was good until recently I started noticing yellow leaves popping up over night. I cut them out but by the next morning it’s more. Now I’m freaking out cause i don’t want to lose my plants. My clone is now starting to do the samething. Can somebody give me advice on what to do?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
You have a p problem... Yellow leaves and purple stems and later dead spots. Theres 2 options... 1 is not enough in the p department or 2 your water and soil ph are wrong and its locking out p

Capture 2018 04 23 17 47 19
H

Highlifeeee

I never ph balanced it due to the advice from the local hydroponics that because it was outside and in soil I wouldn’t need too. But okay thank you I’m going to try doing that. And also if it’s just a p problem how would I go about fixing that?

3AC92C37 5F7C 4E70 8348 A9E5DA141335
DGP

DGP

I am surprised they said that???? Do you have a PH and EC/PPM meter? I try to hit 6.5 in soil and 6.2 in hydro veg and 5.8 in hydro flower.

Best wishes,

Dee

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I am surprised they said that???? Do you have a PH and EC/PPM meter? I try to hit 6.5 in soil and 6.2 in hydro veg and 5.8 in hydro flower.

Best wishes,

Dee
Hahaha right!!!
I never ph balanced it due to the advice from the local hydroponics that because it was outside and in soil I wouldn’t need too. But okay thank you I’m going to try doing that. And also if it’s just a p problem how would I go about fixing that?
If you want less problems and cheaper weed then DO NOT listen to a hydro shop guy. He is there to sell you the store... The whole store.
You fix it by getting your ph right first... Then add stuff.

H

Highlifeeee

Thank you so much I’m definitely going to get the stuff I need to fix this problem

H

Highlifeeee

No I don’t have that. Where can I get the meter from?

Madbud

Madbud

Overwatered? How’s the drainage, gravel in the bottom? I’d thin it out a little too, too much small growth.

DGP

DGP

No I don’t have that. Where can I get the meter from?
Look for Hanna or HM meters, they have em on Amazon and not expensive.....necessary tools regardless of the cost. I think my HM meters were about 35-40 bucks each.....

Dee

H

Highlifeeee

No gravel just all soil. I usually water twice a day. I water until i start to see it drain from the bottom.

H

Highlifeeee

Okay thank you. I’m going to look into that. This is all good since I have smaller plants as well

H

Highlifeeee

See once again listening to the wrong person. Okay thank you so much. As far as nutrients go for my smaller plants that are in the veg stage would you say to add nutrients now or wait a little longer.

Madbud

Madbud

No gravel just all soil. I usually water twice a day. I water until i start to see it drain from the bottom.
Thought so, damp soil will draw bugs too. I would use a bread knife or stick to loosen deeper outer soil near the bucket, then the surface gently nearer the plant, a good aeration. Next year use a layer of gravel in the bottom covered with a layer of garden fabric for drainage. You should be ok if gnats stay away.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I have an outdoor grow and I only water when they are really dry but not wilted. I water about every 3-5 days. Twice a day sounds crazy unless it is 120F in the shade.....

Dee
are yours in containers or in beds?my container garden starts to droop around 1:00 every day,i water and or feed every 2 days in them,about 1 i go out and cool off the totes and pots,i have a water can that i run around the edge of pots just to cool them,by 4 they just as perky,lmao

DGP

DGP

are yours in containers or in beds?my container garden starts to droop around 1:00 every day,i water and or feed every 2 days in them,about 1 i go out and cool off the totes and pots,i have a water can that i run around the edge of pots just to cool them,by 4 they just as perky,lmao
They are in 20 gallon fabric pots.

Dee

Top Bottom