Help Newbie Alert!!!

• Thread starter Itzdwoodduhh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

I have the ph meter with the 2 probes, it reads light, moisture and ph. As far as nutes, literally all i have is the advanced nutrient jungle juice 3part micro grow bloom. Thats it. The light is a unbranded 600w duel chip full spectrum led its white and the size is like 1.5'×1' or somthing like that. I have the light sitting a little less than 3' over the plants

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I have the ph meter with the 2 probes, it reads light, moisture and ph. As far as nutes, literally all i have is the advanced nutrient jungle juice 3part micro grow bloom. Thats it. The light is a unbranded 600w duel chip full spectrum led its white and the size is like 1.5'×1' or somthing like that. I have the light sitting a little less than 3' over the plants
Ok guess im not familiar with your multi meter. But if it reads ph thats what matters I guess.
It will measure the ph of fluid right?
Kinda sounded like a meter to ph the soil.
I also dont know shit about AN nutrients to be honest.
And I prob wouldnt get to excited about the production from that light.

I dont grow in soil....
But i do in coco, and Rdwc...
Im thinking that funds are a little tight?

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

A little, and space is even more tight hence the 3x3 and i was told that light would be plenty for a 3x3 and should be enough for 2 or 3 plants. Im not doubting you just telling you what i was told when i purchased it. But yeah i have the ph meter for soil and i have the ph test kit with the drops and test vial and ph up n down i tested the runoff this morning when i flushed it and the test came out yellowish brown according to the chart the ph is right around 6.5

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Im not trying to do anything spectacular just trying to grow a lil personal and watcg this beautiful plant. But hey, if i can get a big yeild why not soo im completely up for any advice i can get. But i probably will be stuck with this light for a good while. Id say at least 1 harvest soo i would like to try to make the most out of it. Haha

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

A little, and space is even more tight hence the 3x3 and i was told that light would be plenty for a 3x3 and should be enough for 2 or 3 plants. Im not doubting you just telling you what i was told when i purchased it. But yeah i have the ph meter for soil and i have the ph test kit with the drops and test vial and ph up n down i tested the runoff this morning when i flushed it and the test came out yellowish brown according to the chart the ph is right around 6.5
ya i see a lot of over substantiated claims by led manufacturers. There is no honesty in advertising anymore..
Anyway back to growing..

The light should do fine just to get you some smoke to smoke..
Call it the first round light :)

Anyway keep moving forward and when your plants are little bigger,
then you can take some clones, sex them and transplant them into coco
and thats how you save your lil seedling you like.
After you take some clones you can flip the mother plants to flower...

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Awesomesauce, ill keep yah posted on how there coming. Life or death. Lol hopefullly at least 1 will be a little lady.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Thanks events, yeah ive already looked at it a littlle, holy.molly theres some pretty plants 8) , maby one day illl run across a seed from a strain like some of those guys have!!! Ohh and yes, you should totally hit me up here and there n say whats up!!! Ttyl bud. Have a great day!!!

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

I check in on you from time to time..
And like I said check my thread out, there is a dozen ppl from Yoda to newbies...

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/event-horizans-playland.82884/page-486#post-2017301

clink that link, then click follow thread, and you will learn a ton!
Good Luck
And again,
Welcome to the farm!
Ohh wait, one more thing. Lol i have had these plants on a 24hr light cycle i was planning on cutting back to 20 or 18, what would you suggest, esp with the one sickly plant?

Latest posts

Top Bottom