Help On Deciding Strain To Grow

• Thread starter Kindred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kindred

Kindred

im thinking of buying from the thcfarmer site. give back to the community and what not. Im looking for a regular strain that is very stable and doesnt herm alot with high yield and thc. I generally only go for something with earthy or sweeter spicy smells nothing too skunky and likes to be topped alot and grow fat colas. id prefer an indica as im growing sativa and its giving me a few headaches space wise lol. any recommendations would be great, one of my favourite strains is GDP or bc god bud if that helps picture what im looking for.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

im thinking of buying from the thcfarmer site. give back to the community and what not. Im looking for a regular strain that is very stable and doesnt herm alot with high yield and thc. I generally only go for something with earthy or sweeter spicy smells nothing too skunky and likes to be topped alot and grow fat colas. id prefer an indica as im growing sativa and its giving me a few headaches space wise lol. any recommendations would be great, one of my favourite strains is GDP or bc god bud if that helps picture what im looking for.
Write down each one that you're considering on a little piece of paper and then pick it out of a hat LOL

Kindred

Kindred

Write down each one that you're considering on a little piece of paper and then pick it out of a hat LOL
haha might just do that. probably just gonna try any of those exotic genetics to keep my choices narrowed down a bit.

Sinner D

Sinner D

Look up some competition winners. Can't go wrong with some of those. Also, think about those tried and true strains that never go away. Those are usually the best to stick with. :cool:

Top Bottom