Help On Optimal Temps For Sealed Room Co2

• Thread starter Mr.sativa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Chance Last

Sounds like you are not getting the negative pressure needed do you have a vacuum room for the entrance of the room? I'm not sure what to tell you that will be a great deal of help without alot of further information about your areas specs. Pm I'll try and get you some assistance with your issue but can't make any promises I can see a few minor issues that need attention by your description but it is all 200% relative of your own implementation of method. I will be awaiting your message
Ok cool! My room is 18×16 and i have 4 1k being cooled by 6" flex duct with (2) 6" little cheap exhaust fans pulling from liv room running heat into attic. Same on other side of room with separate 6" lines (pulling from living room which is abt 65 degrees give or take) cooling those 4. Adding a 8 inch big can Fan tonight possibly to help cool the heat from well sealed hoods. 2 weeks into flower and abt to add my 4'× 18" charcoal filter with a 8 inch strong fan aswell pulling from room exhausting in closet which is connected to Room aswell. Hoping to keep some of that co2 from waste also. Unfortunately I bought the burner bc i didnt know of the cooled co2 one when i did and it heats up room significantly! I have a 4 ton ac with all rooms vents plugged up except the 4" one in bathroom connecting to room,6" one in room and the 7" from living room i jumped into there also. Hopefully plugging those others is not causing damage as my ac has been running like crazy and definitely doing its job w/out freezing up on me YET. I know this might sound ridiculous but a/c has been my Big problem with this negative pressure. Unsure if this is going to make pressure worst by adding the 8 inch fans also? I am trying to keep temps between 72-78 realistically and humidity at 40_60..
Any advice on decent humidifier wouldbe great also as i am going to need one bc its at 25-35 % as of now. As for a lungroom I'd love to know with equip i have and info i gave how to do this best? SOO, Master 16×18 Connecting b.room 7×10, connecting closet also abt 7×10 with attic access in it. THANK YOU KILOELEMENT!! I see from post you def know your shit. Let me know what else i can answer as i am not sure thats enough

B

Bliss1985

I use co2 in all my rooms at 78 degrees at as high as 1450 ppm in soiled pots....i dont understand how you cant use it.....

C

Chance Last

Kilo..thanks for the info bro! I understood what you meant but also understand what he was saying about it not being important for smaller setup. I run 8 1k and definitely like my Atlas 3. Cant imagine trying to guesstimate how long and whatnot. You obviously are educated and i learned some stuff so thanks for taking time to help those who dont know best ways (Myself)

Everything stated in my writing has com directly from
HOWARD M. RESH. Ph.D
And my personal experience using these methods!!! have you even got CO2 your setup? Doubt it
And I find it absolutely hilarious you are comparing cannabis to wheat two diffrent species on the most extreme what a joke not to mention all of your findings are very outdated

As for not needing a monitoring this is absolutely scientific fact with a regulator there are plenty of methods of calculating how much co2 u release by timing by the .02 percentage (200ppm) i would suggest you do some real homework on how all plants work and uptake nutrients before you make outlandish claims on those who have
But hey its your rite to disagree and I won't dispute that I stand by every word I posted

R

ROOBIX

Follow the vpd. I have successfully boosted yield by going as high as 93. 80%+ rh is required to keep the plants from over transpiring, stressing, and not using any of that ectra co2. High rh is the scary part for most farmers because of obvious pm and mold. The key is lots of air movememt in the day with high rh. At night flush that air and drop rh to 50 or less. Drop back to less than 90 degrees in week 5-6 and 85 in 7. Drop co2 and rh through the end of flower to match temp drop, always keeping very dry at night. I like to peak at 1600 ppm at high temps, continuously dropping to 400 while reducing temps in the last 4 wks or so.
Not all strains can handle the boost.

Last edited:
XxTheWolfxX

XxTheWolfxX

Keep your leaf surface temps between 85-low 90s and keep your VPD around 1kpa if your using co2, you should have a lot of air movement over, through and under the canopy. the air is heavier with the added moisture and also helps with forced transpiration amongst keeping pest and mold at bay. When you get much into the 90’s for LST, some strains get stressed, that’s okay just roll back the temps and keep them in the mid to high 80s.. those are the basic parameters, a good start, then you as the grower have to listen to your plants and dial it in from there. Keep tweaking and find the sweet spot with light intensity, (place lights close and a hour or two later check the top canopy for canoeing, raise them up a few inches until they straighten back out there’s your optimum light intensity) play around with your EC of nute solution watch for nute burn at the tips, then back it off a touch etc...before you know it your grow room is running optimally and it’s a good feeling. ✌️

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Eeesh leaf surface temp in low 90s? Do you personally do this?

XxTheWolfxX

XxTheWolfxX

Eeesh leaf surface temp in low 90s? Do you personally do this?
I do, for the first 4 weeks of flower I run LED and I keep my flower room between 86-93 at 93 the ac kicks on and it zaps it down to 86 and then the ac fan kicks on until the ambient air reaches 93 again so the LST runs .5-1.8 degrees cooler then the ambient air..so for a brief time durring the temp swing they do experience LST of 90-92

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I do, for the first 4 weeks of flower I run LED and I keep my flower room between 86-93 at 93 the ac kicks on and it zaps it down to 86 and then the ac fan kicks on until the ambient air reaches 93 again so the LST runs .5-1.8 degrees cooler then the ambient air..so for a brief time durring the temp swing they do experience LST of 90-92
Wow run more sativa leaning? I get my leaves above 82-83 and they are cranky... without co2 or at ambient they get cranky above 80 but do better up until then.

I usually run my leaf temps around 78-80 but will see with this new light... alot more blue than my 3k and that has a lot to do with stomatal conductance

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Love that setup.... also have the autopilot and really happy with it... but I'm confined to a 10x7 😔

XxTheWolfxX

XxTheWolfxX

Love that setup.... also have the autopilot and really happy with it... but I'm confined to a 10x7 😔
Thanks, Just picked up a Phoenix 200 max for that space I’m putting the 80 pint homeowner dehew in the veg room.

Top Bottom