HELP! Plants are looking awful

• Thread starter Jburger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
newh

newh

these are in straight coco,3 gallon buckets getting fed full strength canna nutes at day 40 of veg.It takes just over a half gallon to get sum runoff.They pretty much suck the bucket dry in a day,I dont mean dry dry I mean they have used the last feeding up,feel for the weight of the water by lifting the buckets they will tell you when its time for more

20171219 171019
CharmCity915

CharmCity915

I never let my coco dry,I never give straight water till the last week.I let the plant tell me if it wants calmag.I learned better by messing up plants in the past lol
Yea I got a few that look like they have a killer cal-mg deficiency but I’ve tried to correct for some time now. So I’m really thinking I need to use some epsom salt to try and help her out without overdosing on Nitrogen

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

these are in straight coco,3 gallon buckets getting fed full strength canna nutes at day 40 of veg.It takes just over a half gallon to get sum runoff.They pretty much suck the bucket dry in a day,I dont mean dry dry I mean they have used the last feeding up,feel for the weight of the water by lifting the buckets they will tell you when its time for more
Now I have noticed that their cloth pots are drying out fast as hell also

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Thank you for helping brother❤️

newh

newh

Yea I got a few that look like they have a killer cal-mg deficiency but I’ve tried to correct for some time now. So I’m really thinking I need to use some epsom salt to try and help her out without overdosing on Nitrogen
yeah if they are super green they get just the epsom

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

I never let my coco dry,I never give straight water till the last week.I let the plant tell me if it wants calmag.I learned better by messing up plants in the past lol
Right now I’m running a half and half of Roots Organic 707 & Royal Gold Tupar and cutting it with perlite. So I’m thinking that’s another issue I’m having is from the perlite. I just wanted to add some drainage and shouldn’t have

newh

newh

I used Tupur before also,I found a 6.2 ph worked a lil better for me,theres ammendments in the tupur its not straight coco,cant help you with the Roots Ive never tried it

Top Bottom