Help, Plants To Tall

• Thread starter New2dagame
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
New2dagame

New2dagame

Any suggestions on what to do when plants out grow tent. Got 80 inch tent and these sour diesel plants week 3 flower just past the light and are now touching top of tent . Already trellised , plants still kept growing and growing. Any one deal with this b4? Would love some advise . Thx happy grow to all !!

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Sour d can top 8’! Shoot man, usually in greenhouses, did it stretch that much or was it vegged a long time b4 flip?
Options, remove top, get black plastic and Rig up an extension to the tent.

Last edited:
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Tent poles are about universal, if u know someone with a tent they ain’t using, borrow another length to raise the height, then fill the extra space with reflective hvac insulation, looks like Bubble wrap, and then cover That with black plastic , all of which you can get at a local Homedepot.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
77E356E2 309F 4FEC 961A 98C82FDE8B3F
Bubble wrap at Homedepot

2707D696 89FA 4A4A AEAF 6B5ADE39E7B9
Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

For sure not a fan of this sour diesel genetic . It’s been a pain in the ass this past year. Will not be cloning. Bye bye sour diesel hello GG4

GG#4 grows Amazing ! I'm actually really loving how it's filling up the screen in the Scrog area and it's only been in flower for one week so far !
GG4 does Amazing Under a Screen

JustStartedD

JustStartedD

Was like 4ft when flipped. 3.5 weeks later it’s 8ft . Wtf
Vegged for 6weeks
They normally double in size during flowering. Growing about 1-2 inches per day. So you normally want to low stress train it until it's about half of ur desired si.3rd. So if u want a 5-6 foot plant you would flip to flowering when the plant is about 2.5-3ft tall.

New2dagame

New2dagame

I figured out what I’m going to do . I’m going to yo-yo them to the ground . Gently pull down and let yo-yo do the rest . Will send pics of b4 and after. I’m going in now wish me luck .

Latest posts

Top Bottom