Help Please - Recommended Nutrient Line For Low Pressure Aeroponics

• Thread starter Northernpop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Northernpop

Northernpop

Hi guys,

Im going to try low pressure aeroponics, and I need to choose a nutrient line. Although I grow organically in soil, I'm really looking for something synthetic that won't clog things up.

I'm in UK, and I've been recommended aqua flores, as a good line for the price.

Any thoughts appreciated!!

Happy growing.

Northernpop

Northernpop

No replies guys???? Must be loads of growers that have vast experience of hydro nutes...

Enforcer

Enforcer

Hi guys,

Im going to try low pressure aeroponics, and I need to choose a nutrient line. Although I grow organically in soil, I'm really looking for something synthetic that won't clog things up.

I'm in UK, and I've been recommended aqua flores, as a good line for the price.

Any thoughts appreciated!!

Happy growing.
I’ve never heard of “low pressure” aeroponics. But I would assume any non-organic nute line would be acceptable. Organics will gum up the works. Of the nutes I have used, I would look into Dutch Master gold line. Works well and mixes clear in my res.

Northernpop

Northernpop

I’ve never heard of “low pressure” aeroponics. But I would assume any non-organic nute line would be acceptable. Organics will gum up the works. Of the nutes I have used, I would look into Dutch Master gold line. Works well and mixes clear in my res.

This is the sort of thing I was thinking, regarding low pressure aeroponics Enforcer. I'll look into these linesguys.

Cheers !!

Enforcer

Enforcer

Hi Enforcer,

Droplet size. High pressie is like a mist, true aeroponics.
Ah, very cool. Learn something new everyday. Having been educated a bit I can still recommend you take a look at Dutch Master nutes. Inexpensive, non-organic and works well. Good luck!

Enforcer

Enforcer

Cheers Enforce,

I assume their supplements are all fine too?

Happy growing !!
I haven’t used any of thier supplements yet. I’m still burning through the left over Advanced Nutrients supplements from my last run. I can only attest to their base nutes. I have heard of people having issues with thier “Liquid Light” supplement. Apparently you should go easy on the dosage and spray with the lights off (it’s a foliar spray). I haven’t heard of many issues with thier other supplements.

Northernpop

Northernpop

I haven’t heard of many issues with thier other supplements.

That's great, and I want to keep it simple anyway, as hydro seems a bit tricky compared to soil.

My tote is 145 litres, and almost identical to the following design. Because it's low pressure, I don't need to worry about psi water presssures etc.. just ensure the spray height is easily capable of driving the water to form a good sprinkler action, and the litres per hour is sufficient.

Top Bottom