Help!! So Confused!!

• Thread starter Mgroovymama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mgroovymama

Mgroovymama

Hey there...I am a newbie and I’m hoping I’m in the right forum or maybe someone can point me in the right direction. I made cannabutter using 1 gram of decarbed kief with 1/2 pound of unsalted butter...how do I figure out how much thc is in it? Also I attempted to make hard candy lol recipe called for 1/2 cup of cannbutter. I followed directions and everything looks good however I made 20 pieces of candy each weighing approx 19 grams (little molds held more than I thought)... how do I know how much thc is in each candy? My fiancé ate 4 pieces of candy in approx 6 hours and has little effect. Please tell me what I’m doing wrong or how to perfect this and the thc. Thank you so much!!!

BioStimz

BioStimz

You're not gonna know anything about THC content without gas chromatography.

You'd have to have it analyzed by a laboratory who tests cannabinoids.

CIRE408

CIRE408

Hey there...I am a newbie and I’m hoping I’m in the right forum or maybe someone can point me in the right direction. I made cannabutter using 1 gram of decarbed kief with 1/2 pound of unsalted butter...how do I figure out how much thc is in it? Also I attempted to make hard candy lol recipe called for 1/2 cup of cannbutter. I followed directions and everything looks good however I made 20 pieces of candy each weighing approx 19 grams (little molds held more than I thought)... how do I know how much thc is in each candy? My fiancé ate 4 pieces of candy in approx 6 hours and has little effect. Please tell me what I’m doing wrong or how to perfect this and the thc. Thank you so much!!!
1 gram of kief is too small an amount. That's your problem.

Mgroovymama

Mgroovymama

My kief % is 2.5g per stick of butter for approximately 12x 60mg doses.

Yes you can remelt thw butter, decarb more kief and add it to the butter
Great thank you so much. I’m trying to get the hang of all this but there is 500 different tutorials for the same thing. I guess I gotta just find my own groove.

Top Bottom