Help To Find Out What Happened To My Plant

• Thread starter nikson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nikson

nikson

hey everyone,
Please who can explain to me what happened to the leaves?

Is it because of too much wind?
Or it is a fertilization / ph problem?

How can I fix it?
There are 2 plants that were damaged when one of them is quite healthy.

Help to find out what happened to my plant
Help to find out what happened to my plant 2
Help to find out what happened to my plant 3
Help to find out what happened to my plant 4
Help to find out what happened to my plant 5
Help to find out what happened to my plant 6
Help to find out what happened to my plant 7
Help to find out what happened to my plant 8
Last edited:
SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

hey everyone,
Please who can explain to me what happened to the leaves?

Is it because of too much wind?
Or it is a fertilization / ph problem?

How can I fix it?
There are 2 plants that were damaged when one of them is quite healthy.
There are some very knowledgeable people here who can help you but you should probably give more info on your grow.
-lights? Nutes? Grow medium? Location of leaves on plant? Temps? Humidity? Etc...

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Got bugs? Little black specs on the underside of leaves. Look closer and identify specs.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Possibly the beginning of phosphorus (P) deficiency. Ph to 6.0. Give a good flush with bone meal. Give ferts hi in P such as bat guano, steamed bone meal etc. bone meal helps her to absorb P.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I am moving your thread to the cannabis infirmary, more appropriate forum for this. :D

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
looks like fan damage to me.
I think it’s an outdoor plant?
Could be wind?
Would have to be sustainable wind though.
Looking at browning on top side is causing discolor on bottom of leaf.

nikson

nikson

There are some very knowledgeable people here who can help you but you should probably give more info on your grow.
-lights? Nutes? Grow medium? Location of leaves on plant? Temps? Humidity? Etc...
i am using 600 W hps + 2 x 100 W led
2X2x2 grow room
2 fans in and out. And 2 fans for airflow. (I turned off one right now because it looks like a wind problem)
coco & perlite 60/40.
now on week 3 of bloom i feed them with this for 4 week from now
sensi bloom a+b 16 ml , big bud 8 ml , silution 0.5 ml , cal mag 4 ml with 5 liter tap water

I do not check ph & etc. I use the fertilizer according to the instructions and add another liter of water to make sure there will be a state of excess. I checked previously and PH in the 5.8-6 area.

The leaves at the bottom look less good but there are also some at the top.
temp around 28-30 Humidity around 40-50.
thanks !

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Nute deficiency. Start ph nutes. I would suggest reverse osmosis in the future.

nikson

nikson

Possibly the beginning of phosphorus (P) deficiency. Ph to 6.0. Give a good flush with bone meal. Give ferts hi in P such as bat guano, steamed bone meal etc. bone meal helps her to absorb P.
Can you please explain how I do this? I never flush with bone meal
thanks bro

Toaster79

Toaster79

You got a pic of the whole plant? Your humidity seems a bit low for those temps. Also those leaves look pretty dark from what I can tell. Could be your plants are transpiring more than they should and the airflow is leaving burn marks on the edges.

Organikz

Organikz

Have you sprayed soap/oil or anything on the leaves during the day or with lights on?

Organikz

Organikz

Yes I spray them with cal mag every 5-6 days but uselessly it’s when the light off
I would try to start feeding via the rhizosphere just to be sure. If you spray anything do it right at lights off. Here is an example of sun scalding. It looks very similar.
Citrus medica showing symptoms of sunburn to leaves BMMT8D

Last edited:
nikson

nikson

I would try to start feeding via the rhizosphere just to be sure. If you spray anything do it right at lights off. Here is an example of sun scalding. It looks very similar.View attachment 827442

Ok thank you. I'll stop spraying. Basically I do this because when I was feeding the whole amount of magnesium and calcium through the root the stems were still a bit purple and when I sprayed it disappeared. But if it hits the leaves then I do not mind having a little purple on the stem

Latest posts

Top Bottom