H

harvestman4

One of my girls is not growing properly
No light leaks
No timer problem
No temp problem
Biobizz soil all mix
Biobizz nutes
I'll post pictures of a couple of the other ones growing under the same lights so it's not the lights.

Help with a retard plant
Help with a retard plant 2
H

harvestman4

These ones are running off different lights
Too all the other ones I have shown you.
All in same place as the retard one

20190310 163200
20190310 163152
20190310 163143
20190310 163206
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Is it a different strain? Maybe a different pheno? If its the same strain and pheno (from clone) then I might worry. Otherwise it could be just a slightly different genetic makeup that grows like that. It might not be desirable or it might be just fine. Lots of factors to consider.

Your plants are looking good though. Keep up the good work.

H

harvestman4

Just weird genetics most likely. What’s the brand/model on those pink leds?
First lot of photos r ls4 lights or something like that
The ones I stated which r different r lampwin with some random Chinese cobs lol.
Is it a different strain? Maybe a different pheno? If its the same strain and pheno (from clone) then I might worry. Otherwise it could be just a slightly different genetic makeup that grows like that. It might not be desirable or it might be just fine. Lots of factors to consider.

Your plants are looking good though. Keep up the good work.
And they r all the same strain, when I said deficiency I ment toxicity as it's very dark green and veg like which is as far as i know a n abundance, just thought maybe someone here would know, should I kill it? Lol

I

Ikkt

You should be cautious about grow and fishmix, especially if you give them together! In contrast to the popular opinion that you can't severely overfeed with Biobizz you can. Easily.
I would drop it altogether till chop or signs of N deficiency, your soil and plants should have lots of N left.
Made this mistake years ago cause I thought this "organic" stuff couldn't do severe harm. Then I began testing ec and was baffled.

Test the ec of your solution, Biobizz grow or fish especially has a high salt content/ec (forgot wich one it was, perhaps both...).
Most of the Biobizz nutrients are readily available to the plant, no need for anything to get broken down. So you can just give it based on need, it'll kick in just about as fast as mineral nutrients do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom