Help With An Ph Perfect In Soil

• Thread starter AlbaNinja84
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AlbaNinja84

AlbaNinja84

Hi, a friend of mine has a question.
It's his first grow and has 4 plants in soil. He bought the ph perfect pack.

1)In soil it must be around 6.5-6.8 but an ph perfect goes down to 5.8?!?!
won't this cause mag and ca deficiency?

2)If he only has to give the nutrients twice a week, the times he only add's plain water maybe mixed sometimes with stimulants does he have to ph?

3) Is there anything important to know? Exept to alway maintain the same ratio between grow
micro and bloom, and the order they need to be mixed.

Thanks

iloveyoutoo

iloveyoutoo

Hi, a friend of mine has a question.
It's his first grow and has 4 plants in soil. He bought the ph perfect pack.

1)In soil it must be around 6.5-6.8 but an ph perfect goes down to 5.8?!?!
won't this cause mag and ca deficiency?

2)If he only has to give the nutrients twice a week, the times he only add's plain water maybe mixed sometimes with stimulants does he have to ph?

3) Is there anything important to know? Exept to alway maintain the same ratio between grow
micro and bloom, and the order they need to be mixed.

Thanks
advanced nutrients in soil is not really a good idea,but if ur PH is too low, then add PH up. you should be giving nutes every time you feed... or i guess you can give straight water because its soil and there is nutes in it already

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

So he decided to get canna flora and vega. They don't sell sensi without ph perfect anymore, at least not in my country.
Out of 4 plants 3 will go with canna, and 1 with ph perfect, so we can test out ourselves.

For flowering most of A.N. boosters. Also he has voodoo juice. Very curious of how this turn out.
Been using Canna vega and flores for all my grows..Very nice product custom made for Cannabis..I stay away from all the additives as they would break me fast..I also add Ginormous PK booster with every feed in flower..works for me..;)
PS: 505 true LED watts don't hurt either..LOL
1 30 18 1

AlbaNinja84

AlbaNinja84

I remember trying ph perfect from A.N....i mixed up a batch and stuck my ph probe in the solution and it read somewhere in th 3's so i poured it down the drain and brought the bottle back to the store

Yeah they are probably completely unreliable. He's going with canna, but they will be tested on 1 plant.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

best thing to do is a starting point,,check your tap water,both ph and ppm,then you have a base,,with hard water you can still grow it will be less nutrients,,havent even heard of a ph perfect soil myself,,but i know what my ppm and ec is on my water,so i dont ever do any ,just feed,soil is a big bucket of filter,you can lock shit out but the soil is more forgiving,,i use extreme blend from kelp4less,for my nutrients,the extreme lend,fulvic and humic acid,and about once a month,i throw in some oat bran,steel oats and barley malt,thats all i feed mine,i only feed my girls every 3 days,1 pound of extreme blend give you a 4 or 5 grows,the fulvic acid ,1 pound will last you about 3 years,same with humic acid,,with every feed or water ,i use the fulvic acid,fulvic helps with intake of nutrients to the plant,,dont get caught up in the best nutrient hype friend,it will cost you bunch,but if the soil is 6.5 to 6.8 your gold,if you are dropping to 5.8 when feeding,def water or nutreints,,id suggest since you have made your mind up on what your gonna use and your gonna use pens to check all the fluids going in,go by your ec count to adjust your feed and use bottle water if you not using ph up or down,there are organic blends,i always used lemon juice to bring mine down,when i used coco,with soil i check nothing

AlbaNinja84

AlbaNinja84

Just for anybody who was interested, we tested the ph perfect in a bottle of water to see how it fluctuates...
The more you mix it the more the ph drops: first try 1ml/l of each and ph ended up at 7.2. Tried it at 2ml/l and we had 6.8 6.9.
UNLESS YOU ARE USING RO WATER this is what should happen. maybe it goes to 5.8 stable with RO water. Are starting tap water was almost 8 ph.

We also tried to ph down it: it kept the ph we chose (6.6) for about an hour, then raised up to 6.7 which is what normally happens to any other brand of nutrients.
So at least for me i think ph'ing keeps it stable and were you want it, but maybe can interact negatively with the chemical composition? ( just a supposition, know nothing about chemistry)

I don't think there is any point in buying these nutrients, we were just curious to play with them a second following a bad shopping decision.

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

I want to switch to canna myself just make it simpler a few additives but not the current 15 some odd bottles I use

AlbaNinja84

AlbaNinja84

I want to switch to canna myself just make it simpler a few additives but not the current 15 some odd bottles I use

I have the canna line, for soil and coco. Testing it out now. I
f you only have a very small amount of plants i guess you can play around with the nutrients, if you have more then it just start costing so much money and you don't even know if you actually need it.

Think of A.N.'s marketing strategy, just by how they have layed down their business strategy you feel like your getting ripped off every time you buy something:cry:.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Yeah..mixing the shit while medicated would get me a lot of dead plants..One part + silica works for me..At least Canna gives you decent liter bottles that have a built in measuring thing. BEWARE!! I buy the 5 liter jugs for about $75 each on fleabay..1st off you need the Canna Spigot and if you have no big lock jaws..also the Canna Wrench..Just another $10 each..BLEH..Now the fun begins..Because of air pressure, you would have to punch a hole in the jug to permit equalization..of course it would no longer be air tight and valuable product would be wasted..In light of all this minor stuff, I never heard someone say they made lousy products..Pricey and if you want real sticker shock..look at Canna Boost!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I have the canna line, for soil and coco. Testing it out now. I
f you only have a very small amount of plants i guess you can play around with the nutrients, if you have more then it just start costing so much money and you don't even know if you actually need it.

Think of A.N.'s marketing strategy, just by how they have layed down their business strategy you feel like your getting ripped off every time you buy something:cry:.
And I have never been offered or found free samples from Canna..Got freebies from Mega Crop, Nectar, and Dyna, but not Canna..:banghead:

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

Yeah..mixing the shit while medicated would get me a lot of dead plants..One part + silica works for me..At least Canna gives you decent liter bottles that have a built in measuring thing. BEWARE!! I buy the 5 liter jugs for about $75 each on fleabay..1st off you need the Canna Spigot and if you have no big lock jaws..also the Canna Wrench..Just another $10 each..BLEH..Now the fun begins..Because of air pressure, you would have to punch a hole in the jug to permit equalization..of course it would no longer be air tight and valuable product would be wasted..In light of all this minor stuff, I never heard someone say they made lousy products..Pricey and if you want real sticker shock..look at Canna Boost!
Fuck yea same here I almost used half of my mammoth p in my last grow during one water change thankfully it looked weird and I figured out the terrible and expensive mistake I was about to make

Latest posts

Top Bottom