Help With Deficiency In Coco Coir Medium

• Thread starter AlbaNinja84
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AlbaNinja84

AlbaNinja84

Hey guys, need help with these plants.
Trying to help my buddy out.
These plants are in coco coir, watering should be on point, he doesn’t let the coco dry out.
They have ec at 1.5, and get MG and CA once a week + what is in the canna coco nutrients.
To me it looks like a start of mg deficiency, and overwatering.
The leaves look a little droopy but picture was probably taken during the night.
Any ideas?

Help with deficiency in coco coir medium
Help with deficiency in coco coir medium 2
Help with deficiency in coco coir medium 3
Help with deficiency in coco coir medium 4
Help with deficiency in coco coir medium 5
AlbaNinja84

AlbaNinja84

Too cold nights. What light on what area? Environmentals?
Humidity is around 50-60%. The lights are 2x600w in a 2.4 meter x 1.2 meter.
Temperature during the day should be around 25-27 c. Could be the night temp, I’ll ask him.

AlbaNinja84

AlbaNinja84

Night temperature is good, can’t figura out what is wrong

Monster762

Monster762

My first guess would be food and up your calmag. Looks recently topped n pissed from that but all color is going. Doubt light bleaching that evenly but def deficient or locking out. Ph on point? Nowhere on here is it mentioned.

DrawoH

DrawoH

Add some carbohydrates.. a little gh sugarcane or some molasses would help the feeding process..

Dunge

Dunge

I'd be willing to bet that a calcium chloride foliar would clear that up in a few days.
Quick test, and if not, no harm done.
(see tomato end rot spray)

AlbaNinja84

AlbaNinja84

My first guess would be food and up your calmag. Looks recently topped n pissed from that but all color is going. Doubt light bleaching that evenly but def deficient or locking out. Ph on point? Nowhere on here is it mentioned.
Yes light burn would be impossible. He should be ph’ing at 5.8, and meter in new and calibrated properly.
I’ll have him be extra careful on that and up the nutrients and cal mag a bit.
Thanks man

T

Themisskazz

Drying out is just as important as watering and feeding, the plants need oxygen, might be this reason not sure but you'll def notice a difference when it dries out may have root rot?

Latest posts

Top Bottom