Help With Trichomes Please :)

• Thread starter KaylasKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brazel

brazel

Did I say it was the only indication of when a plant is ready? No. Is it one indication of a plant being ready? Yes.

You must grow oak tree sized plants by the way you talk.
nope not at all, big plants don't impress me.

You said "The leaves will tell you when it's ready typically."

Why wouldn't you say anything about trichs, calayx or hairs first?

MW7945

MW7945

nope not at all, big plants don't impress me.

You said "The leaves will tell you when it's ready typically."

Why wouldn't you say anything about trichs, calayx or hairs first?

Because trichs weren't apparent in pictures. But bro, calayx aren't the only way to tell if a plant is ready. You're incorrect. Wrong. That's a myth.

brazel

brazel

Because trichs weren't apparent in pictures. But bro, calayx aren't the only way to tell if a plant is ready. You're incorrect. Wrong. That's a myth.
So when did I say calayx are the only way!?

brazel

brazel

Because trichs weren't apparent you give bad info!? Why's it so difficult to say my bad? And learn something

MW7945

MW7945

I'm not being a ass clown, I just know to say leaves when someone wants to learn is bad info. I'm not mad at you

It's not bad info though, you're just an opinionated ass and always have to be politically correct about things.

Leaves are one method of seeing if they're ready. The pictures provided weren't magnified enough to definitively tell what the trichs looked like, so I provided another method. Can't learn common sense from a book I suppose.

brazel

brazel

It's not bad info though, you're just an opinionated ass and always have to be politically correct about things.

Leaves are one method of seeing if they're ready. The pictures provided weren't magnified enough to definitively tell what the trichs looked like, so I provided another method. Can't learn common sense from a book I suppose.
please, Tell me why leaves can be used!

Leaves live past flower peakness and die before. They don't monitor the flower.

Top Bottom