Help!!!

• Thread starter Rickel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rickel

Rickel

I was at the grow shop an I was talked into switching to coco because I was told it would increase my bud size. I switched my 3 gallons that were previously grown in 707 roots organic to 7 gallon pots of nectar of the gods coco mix because I was told to. It hung in there for around 2 weeks but now the last two weeks I went from a lush green now a pale yellow sick look to my leafs. I water every day with flora nova grow along with some kelp here an there for stress but haven't seen an improvement. Do o need add calories mag or flush it I really don't know first time growing in this please help!!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

coco requires cal mag every feeding,never let it dry either,maybe that help a bit,did you drop your ph adjustments for coco,5.8 to 6.2 i believe

Rickel

Rickel

Yea my ph is 6.2 I am confused cause my feed has mag an cal in it could it possibly be in lockout and not deficient?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
What's the input/runoff ppm and ph?
It would be helpful to get a pic and environment deets too.

Odd they said to use a bigger pot. I dont think you'll get adequate dry out that way. with coco I used a 2 gallon fabric pot instead of a 5 gallon equivalent promix grow. The idea is you want it to dry out 2-3 times a day requiring multiple daily feedings. Not being force fed 2-3 times a day when it's still soaked in a large pot.

And as was mentioned some coco needs more Ca to balance the high K levels in the coco.

Latest posts

Top Bottom