Hemp Plant

• Thread starter Qamer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Q

Qamer

If I was to grow hemp for industrial purposes I want to know weight wise how much do you get off each plant the license plate n my country I can only use the stems and seeds not the buds thank you

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
That’s a wide ranging question as it’s all depending on your ability, soil, fertilizer, environment.
Without any forthcoming information on that we cannot widely range a value . So can be 1 oz to 50 oz we just don’t know unless we know what and how U will grow

Q

Qamer

That’s a wide ranging question as it’s all depending on your ability, soil, fertilizer, environment.
Without any forthcoming information on that we cannot widely range a value . So can be 1 oz to 50 oz we just don’t know unless we know what and how U will grow
Thanx for your prompt reply

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Average yield if done “correctly “ is about 6-8oz per hemp plant as they produce less but combine that with quantity of plants one can offset yields.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Average yield if done “correctly “ is about 6-8oz per hemp plant as they produce less but combine that with quantity of plants one can offset yields.
That's some good info, what would you say an equivalent pot plant would yield all things considered, let's say a heavy yielder like golden goat or blue dream.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
That's some good info, what would you say an equivalent pot plant would yield all things considered, let's say a heavy yielder like golden goat or blue dream.
I’ve had blue dream yield over 3 lbs but that’s a full season outdoor grow

Top Bottom