hemphealsphilly.com

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Can anyone give any info on this festival? http://hemphealsphilly.com/ besides what is stated - I'm curious as to if a hemp festival will also deal with the medical marijuana community as this appears to be the first festival I will be able to attend? For one Sublime will be playing so I will be attending anyway as I'm curious to hear them play without Bradley thou I was under the impression they were going by a diff name now. Does anyone know who is there lead singer these days and has anyone seen them play since the passing of Bradley ? Also Cypress Hill is playing and we all know they are big fans of the medical mj field. I heard about this awhile back was totally unaware that is was a hemp fest. Well needless to say i will be there regardless as its a hop, skip, and jump away from where i grew up. It will also the first of many festival that I will be attending as I start to enter this field on more of a professional level. So any info on a general hemp fest will be appreciated ! But finally there is a festival i can attend !!!! peace soser..... hope to see some east coasters there ........peace soser

Latest posts

Top Bottom