Here For The First Time! Hope To Be A Positive Addition To The Forums.

• Thread starter Zodgilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zodgilla

Zodgilla

Hello to all,

I go by zodgilla. I have been growing for five years professionally. Proud today I’ve helped some of the nations best cannabis companies to be successful.

Currently working for myself and rocking one 12 light 24 plant current culture rdwc room, with another on the way.

Can’t wait to get to know the active members here!

Grow trees!

Zodgilla

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello to all,

I go by zodgilla. I have been growing for five years professionally. Proud today I’ve helped some of the nations best cannabis companies to be successful.

Currently working for myself and rocking one 12 light 24 plant current culture rdwc room, with another on the way.

Can’t wait to get to know the active members here!

Grow trees!

Zodgilla
Yoda welcome matt

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Good to have you here
Love your sig line.......... "Going to Calif " Led Zepplin But truth be known, you dont have to go to cali to have a woman smoke all your shyt and drink all your wine. :D

Heres one for ya...... ID it if ya can. "Movin to Montana soon, gonna be a dental floss tycoon". Who sang this tune

Now hand me my zircon encrusted tweezers :smoking:

dan1989

dan1989

Love your sig line.......... "Going to Calif " Led Zepplin But truth be known, you dont have to go to cali to have a woman smoke all your shyt and drink all your wine. :D

Heres one for ya...... ID it if ya can. "Movin to Montana soon, gonna be a dental floss tycoon". Who sang this tune

Now hand me my zircon encrusted tweezers :smoking:

A quick Google search tells me that's a Frank Zappa song. There is no trivia with the internet my friend :)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Didnt mean to jack your thread @Zodgilla I'll blame it on the youngster born in 89. Darn kids cant take em anywhere I tell ya. @dan1989 :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom