here from ICMAG

• Thread starter AlterEgo860
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chicagokh7

Im another ic refugee.
But I have nothing to complain about ic itself. Just the community over there, in my opinion is no more like years ago..
Im not saying that it will be better here, but here I do not risk to get dissappointed like I did on ic :)

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

I like this place better than IC mag already-

I just don't want to cough up the rack to start listing my beans just yet-

I need to get some donations for my seeds to throw $ at the bay

Come to think of it I need to get some Donations as well :)

G

GullyLaGanj

I've been lurking on most all of the good grow forums for years, since the 90's. Since overgrow. Mostly at icmag nowdays, looking for specific info or facts.. I don't get involved in the drama, easy to ignore if you follow the basic common sense rules online as you do offline. I like this site because everyone is so nice. But, drama n politics aside, I like icmag best because it has the least amount of bad info, and most amount of bs and bad advice being called out. They call it out using science, refrences for their statements, back up their comments with verifiable proof. 420 is the worst for bad info, and they steal your pics. Just my two cents. Much love to the farmers here.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm!!!........Nothing but good vibes coming your way. Great bunch of peeps here............ Nothing but good vibes coming your way.

S

smokeee

WTF do they do with all the cash from the seedbay auctions then? Their cut is 50%. I have no idea what a website would cost to run but I suspect their budget for cocaine and rent boys is significant.

I thought GN owned icmag, as well as seed bay and seed boutique. I think he's still incarcerated in the Philippines. Who knows who's doing what over there anymore.

e4ian

e4ian

hey guys.. im going to be stopping most posts at ICMAG. im sick of this dude I know.. going around talking shit.. saying im a snitch.. when hes the dude who got busted sending clones by USPS.. .. im sick of being told hes telling people im a snitch.. when im clearly not.. its like first. if I was a snitch.. u think id let a kid talk shit and go around telling people my real name and business?? nope.. if I was a SNITCH.. he would be arrested for growing .. so im not going to give out any details of who he is. because im not like that. I don't want anyone or anything to happen to any growers.. even if I dislike them..

well anyways. I am breeding a ton of genetics.. and receiving new genetics from all over the world.. I am sick of highschool drama from 40 year old dudes? comeon.. I tried to drop the BS and stay friends.. but fuck me once.. ok. fuck me twice.. ok.. but fuck me 3 times.. and talk shit saying my real name on the net.. ? really?

its like this.. if I keep hearing shit. you aren't going to be snitched on.. but u will wish I woulda snitched.. I PROMISE U THAT

I did'nt read more than a line and a half m8 because i got the Jist of what you were saying..
I was in a similar situation with a member Very recently who put together lies which was Posted after becoming "easily angered"no doubt, when a Member Friend of mine Posted a Short text Saying that he's been warned of this guy & should be avoided,I at the time thought "oh no!,dont anger this POS .." and his reply was ok & didnt involve me BUT then the POS posted again this time Making "Baloney" about me.I never usually respond to "Nasty Delusions & Crap" but i had too this time when i saw untruths about me. I tried to make Peace with everybody and things were going OK but i "Accidently" wrote that i accessed icmag via a proxy server .. Which didnt go down well with the Mod(s). Subsequently ive been Banned (again) and also my Thread has been removed which was in exsistance since June 2011,my Friend also got banned,(who in all Honesty was Backing me up)
.Now i Cant access the Site even Through Ultra Surf or The Tor Browser.
I hope icmag Collapses.

Last edited:
e4ian

e4ian

^The dude etc !.. Skip is the one who banned me,im Sure.. Thing is.. I agree i shouldn't of posted about the Proxy Server but the reality is Statistically Not Many People would of seen that at ALL in the Short time of me posting That and getting Banned!..

(Ganja hasi was on my case mostly tho..?) Previous to this Skip had Actually said are you Sure you Want to leave? I said Yes & BECAUSE of the Guy mentioned in the above post ,(i felt my presence Kind of "Triggered Him"..)
Also i told Skip i Dont want Association with " That "
I regretted my Actions (over 2000 posts! and Pages of Photos,smilies etc) and so joined again.
BUT ^..

Last edited:
Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Ya Drama, it is weird over there now compared to when I got banned, things have changed and the whole site seems to have fallen out of favour with the locals sorta speak.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Well, if he removes enough threads he'll make his site completely and entirely useless to growers, then the only people who'll post will be smokers. It will become International Cannabis Smokers Magazine, which doesn't quite have the same ring, does it?
I agree i shouldn't of posted about the Proxy Server
What? Bullshit! No one should be afraid to say that they use a proxy to access a cannabis site, especially ON that cannabis site. We have many members here who've contributed to threads telling folks how to do it. As long as the legal status of cannabis remains as it is, you have a right to protect yourself. All Skip is concerned with is the money, money, money. This is why I tell folks not to invest themselves too heavily in the site.

xavier7995

xavier7995

IC has some good stuff going for it, some real in depth coverage on lots of topics, but I just don't want to hang out there. Happy to be here and pumped the state forums have activity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom