here from ICMAG

• Thread starter AlterEgo860
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

New low for ICmag?

PurpleFrostbyte, or Hammerhead msged me about my hassan cut. This is the second time he has begged for a cut. He asked to trade for some of his "elites". I responded, "no, I already have what cuts you have, and I like my hassan better." Then I followed with this, "And please lets skip the whole, you are the only ones with the cuts conversation again." It was as simple, and as quick as that.

Next thing, banned from Paysao stating, Banned for calling other members names..... What a pathetic crew.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Must of read my post here, cause now its a permanent ban. Is it me, or is it kind of lame to watch other websites for negative reviews?

ICmag has turned into a shit throwing fest. It's like a Trump rally over there.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's ALMOST as much fun as when your county officials do it!

Have you read the latest on your county/city?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yes. And most of it ain't looking good. What area are you interested in? LA county is going for full bans, as is San Berdoo and IIRC Riverside. Probably OC and SD counties as well.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

E-mail I got regarding Tuolumne County new rules. This is for the county, and not the city of Sonora.

OK! Here it is!

The new voted-in ordinance allows for 12 plants per patient, 2 patients per parcel (with 1 full time resident of the two required), for a total of 24 plants per parcel. Patients have the choice to grow indoors within a 50 square foot space OR outdoors (READ: one or the other) with no restrictions other than adhering to a 25 foot setback requirement within a 6 foot opaque fence. All patients must have their doctor's recommendation on hand. All patients who do not own the parcel on which they grow must have a notarized letter from their landlord granting them the permission to grow on the parcel they rent.

Again, compliance is complaint driven and as such, TCA recommends establishing a good neighbor/grower policy to avoid any investigation of personal grows. We have a draft of such recommendations in the works for publishing. I will post it soon, and hope that all of you thoughtful folks will give your input to the final draft to be published on the web and in pamphlet form. We have the GREAT GIFT and GREAT RESPONSIBILITY of setting standards of care and consideration in our community concerning cannabis for future regulations.

I can not stress what a historic day this is for Tuolumne County. Never before has there been a land use ordinance in place to support state law. I do not take this gift and responsibility lightly. Help me lay pave stones for the future of cannabis in Tuolumne County and participate in our future meetings and collaborations. There will be many, and I look forward to each and every one.

So the way I read that, with my three parcels, I can have up to 72 plants. It doesn't state that the person living on the parcel, can't have three right? It just says 2 patients per parcel, with 1 full time resident. Pretty happy with all this so far, now we need to establish commercial laws.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Yes. And most of it ain't looking good. What area are you interested in? LA county is going for full bans, as is San Berdoo and IIRC Riverside. Probably OC and SD counties as well.
San Diego county.... Riverside huh? I was just about to help my uncle build a grow room up there ...lame.

What's the news like? I cant believe this BS

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
San Diego county.... Riverside huh? I was just about to help my uncle build a grow room up there ...lame.

What's the news like? I cant believe this BS
Yes. Me, either. It's teaching me that L.A. and S.F. pretty much carry the rest of the state.

V

Vint604growr

Lets put thing's in prospective when I last posted overgrow was the thing sure I hung about icmag for a while I was lost and looking, I've always been pretty down with the security thing and as such backed away from the whole posting and sharing thing but that's where it's all went wrong and that's my bad I'm back your back let's just let sneaky sorry I meant sleeping dogs lie and get back to the whole community thing it was once beautiful let's make it that again ..... Peace out

S

SooperSmurph

well anyways. I am breeding a ton of genetics.. and receiving new genetics from all over the world.. I am sick of highschool drama from 40 year old dudes? comeon.. I tried to drop the BS and stay friends.. but fuck me once.. ok. fuck me twice.. ok.. but fuck me 3 times.. and talk shit saying my real name on the net.. ? really?
Lots of high school shit talking around here, "Bro-wers" who insult people and concur with each other's half-assed insults. Haven't seen people outing eachother, though, no snitchy bullshit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom