Here We Go Again! This Time With Magnum Skunk.

• Thread starter Bathtubfarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bathtubfarm

Bathtubfarm

I'm remodeling my grow area, ie my tub/shower. I got some mylar and made a light fixture. I'll have pics as soon as I'm finished with it.

Bathtubfarm

Bathtubfarm

Well it looks like I may have gotten my soil mix just a bit too hot. One of my plants is starting to show signs of nitrogen toxicity. Some of the older fan leaves are looking dark and lack luster. And some are looking like they are wanting to curl down. It's not bad though. So tomorrow I'll start brewing a new batch just a bit cooler. Maybe I'll start a bucket of tea while I'm at it.

20170313 204746
20170313 204714
20170313 204732
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Mixing nutes right before you use them is best, they get rancid if sitting in a bucket with no air stone.

Bathtubfarm

Bathtubfarm

I ran into a few problems so I couldn't finish today. It's a work in progress. But I got the girls back under lights for now. When I'm done though I'll have a bigger , better grow area. And that's a good thing too! After all I'll have 5 autos and two photos in veg at the same time! It's gonna be crowded. I have one in reveg, the last of my blueberry kush, but it's going outside for awaile. I'm having difficulty uploading pics right now, signal is down to 2 mps so I'll just forgo the photo of my remodel until tomorow.

Bathtubfarm

Bathtubfarm

As for the tea...I generally let it brew for a couple of days until it has a nice froth a day makes the room smell sweet. The air stays on all the time. I was having issues with air, using an aquarium pump. But I ran a line from the compressor in the barn into the house through a diatomaceous filter. Now I can have as much as 200 lbs of pressure! And the air is never too hot. (I cooked the roots of one hydro plant )

jipp

jipp

happy birthday belated. good luck on your new grow space.

chris.

Smegal

Smegal

For some reason the site doesn't recognize my log in info so I had to sign up again. This is bathtubfarmer.

Smegal

Smegal

Can someone please help me? I can prove who I am with photos, this is my grow room, a pic that I haven't posted before.

20170313 212040
THELORAX802

THELORAX802

72 yrs young farmin and doing threads of fun! Thankyou! As for the avatar change maybe log out and back in? See if it helps?

Smegal

Smegal

Oh well, I'll just continue as smegal i guess. Even though I had my second trophy, over 40 posts and over 100 likes! But anyway, I got my girls repoted in some cooler soil. Damn I've never had this many plants going at the same time every before! Got the pipes cut and then realized the glue had dried up in the can. So now I have to wait for my roommate to come back with some more before I can close the hole in the floor. AND my check hasn't come yet so i cant get any drywall yet. I'm at a stand still...again. This day sucks! The hell with it I'm getting high!

20170314 174907
Top Bottom