Here We Go!!!! White House Signals Looming Crackdown On Recreational Marijuana

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Look there is too much echo chamber bs going on! First of all We are all on the same team! Left or Right, conservative or liberal, trump or obama, we are all People first and Americans second. Next, for those of us in the marijuana industry Trumps appointment of Jeff Sessions is a direct threat to our future, this is what we need to focus on. Sessions needs to be impeached, if that happens I see Trump going further left on his next pick (like he did with labor sec)and hopefully a much bigger friend to our industry. Next, the election is over. You won @lino, @Bulldog420, @mendel so stop acting like we are in the middle of election season, we're not. Also, if you only source your needs from one side then it's going to be quite a narrow pov, not healthy for the much needed political debates we need. Now we need you to hold Trump to his campaign promises, primarily the one about letting the states decide their own cannabis law, try to stop focusing on Hillary or Obama. Obama didn't order a specific wiretap on Trump, wiretaps work from the bottom up for a multitude of legal reasons, this will be the downfall to Trump if in fact a judge thought that he was in collusion enough with the Russians and that does seem to be the case.
Anyone wonder why Jared Kishner met with the Russian ambassador? Seriously what is the point of him, a non governmental actor at the time. Why would all of these people close to Trump lie about their contact with Russia: Sessions, Manafort, Flynn, Page. You guys have to admit if this was the other way around, had Hillary won and had these same contacts with Russians and lying on the daily over Twitter you would be calling for her head, no? Seriously there is no way that she would be able to get away with what trump has so far,, and for the record I was in no way a supporter of hers....disliked her ever since she started the whole birther movement back in 08.
Is there anything Trump could do that would make you give up your support for him? How about if he grabbed your ladies pussy?

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

You guys have got to find other news sources outside of infowars. This is just a picture, it's no evidence of anything that you're claiming. Let's not get distracted, I can write 2000 page study of all the wrongs that Obama did in his presidency, again not the point. Point is, Obama was great for cannabis and so far Trump gave us the absolute worst ag on this issue ever. I take it none of you are too deep in the business or you would be much more shooken up about Sessions.
Did you read my reply???? Come on man, this is not a team sport and I'm sure bulldog doesn't need a cheerleader coming to his defense, he seems able to speak for himself on this issue. I provided the only evidence so far about the racist comment, you have none for obama because none exist.
rush limbaugh doesn't provide source material for the transcripts and talking points for his radio show. I think lino has so much shit going on that he just doesn't have time to keep his sources straight. Too many DEA agent raids planned, wonderplant time is around the corner, and the international drone spy games are being held soon. Plus I think I saw one of his drones the other day:
Trumpdrone

Our elected assholes are doing a wonderful job of keeping us divided. Uncertainty is good for politicians on both sides, but it comes at our own expense.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
What a terrible low blow again.....

He never grabbed anybody by the pussy, why bring stuff like that up? You also got mad at me saying I called you a dem, when I never did. However now you are saying I live in an echo chamber and my side won. What side is that exactly? Sucks to have principles, cause when you do, you tend not to fit in to the crowds. I don't fit in with the republican, or democratic parties as they are now. So why the hell would I be happy about anything?

You claim things in your post that are easily proven false, and are talking points from the left........ Wire taps from the bottom up? The excuses have already begun, lol. With zero facts known you come up with that? You do realize it's possible for the president himself to order those right? Either way, does it matter?

Then you ask for the 100th time, "is there anything Trump could do that...." in which we have all answered YES!!! We hold him to the same standards as Obama, Bush, or any other president. Get it yet? It's called principles first. Not ride or die dems or reps.

I don't win in any paradigm where the president of the United States claims the last president wire tapped him during the election. Whether true or not, I don't benefit what so ever, and to say so means you have missed my points.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

He never grabbed anybody by the pussy, why bring stuff like that up? You also got mad at me saying I called you a dem, when I never did. However now you are saying I live in an echo chamber and my side won. What side is that exactly? Sucks to have principles, cause when you do, you tend not to fit in to the crowds. I don't fit in with the republican, or democratic parties as they are now. So why the hell would I be happy about anything?

You claim things in your post that are easily proven false, and are talking points from the left........ Wire taps from the bottom up? The excuses have already begun, lol. With zero facts known you come up with that? You do realize it's possible for the president himself to order those right? Either way, does it matter?

Then you ask for the 100th time, "is there anything Trump could do that...." in which we have all answered YES!!! We hold him to the same standards as Obama, Bush, or any other president. Get it yet? It's called principles first. Not ride or die dems or reps.

I don't win in any paradigm where the president of the United States claims the last president wire tapped him during the election. Whether true or not, I don't benefit what so ever, and to say so means you have missed my points.
So quickly without being rude what is your point?

I never was mad about the dem remark, just wanted to clarify that I'm not a dem or a republican rather just an American who wants the best for my country.

I apologize for the echo chamber remark as I'm not trying to upset you but it would be great to see you source some information from left of center too.

Unfortunately I have experience with wire taps, not fisa but surely they go from the bottom up for a reason. As for sourcing news I'll watch all the msm when possible but also attempt to get as much alternative news as possible, just to see where others ideas and pics are coming from.

As for the trump grabbing pussy, those are his words not mine. You can't deny he said those things, and the attempts to justify illuminates the contradiction and hypocrisy in accountability. You continually say something is one way or another, like I make many left claims that are untrue, yet present no evidence other than you claiming them to be untrue.

We may not agree on much, but I hope we can agree on civility and the need for discourse or that is really going to hinder positive communication.

Last edited:
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I vehemently object to the mantra of party trumps candidate, a term I've heard for a long time. Looking around I think I can attribute the quote to an old am radio conservative talk show host named Mike Rosen, who is still active but not on the air much. You might look into his book called 'Reality', I think it was released a year or two ago. https://www.amazon.com/REALITY-Plain-Talk-Economics-Politics-Government/dp/0982352085

I like that writer and he was a great radio host because he wasn't over the top like rush or the other talking heads. He gladly took calls from those who disagree, gleefully engaging them. The term SJW wasn't used when he was popular on the air here. The issue I have with him, is that he believes that party rules person, and votes should be cast all or none. He despises everyone who doesn't vote for either D or R, saying another party would simply steal votes from both bases. I disagree with that, but he's at least a little bit small l libertarian, I think.

At least he cites his sources. Below he explains it better than I can. It's a bit old but I think it's still relevant, but a third party is a much higher possibility than it was when he wrote the referenced article in 2010.

http://www.denverpost.com/2010/09/15/rosen-party-trumps-person-in-real-politics/

lino

lino

My main point is:
here comes sessions,

Obama almost destroyed US democracy in 8 years

The divide that obama has caused got Trump and sessions put in office, Then Obama Tapped like we,ve never seen. Obama shredded the Constitution to almost unrepairable damage. He should have been impeached obama but we're to PC for that to happen. Minorities in the wht house can be very dangerous if we dont hold them accountable like we do for Trump

Session might be a good thing if he shut down dispenses and leaves us alone,, i doubt that tho. But I think Session will have to back off when it comes to Cannabis. When user unite like were doing on this thread, Canna Users, WE ALL AGREE WE'RE ON THE SAME TEAM,
So we need to stop Obama and let session know were watching him and let them know of our cannabis populous.

lino

lino

rush limbaugh doesn't provide source material for the transcripts and talking points for his radio show. I think lino has so much shit going on that he just doesn't have time to keep his sources straight. Too many DEA agent raids planned, wonderplant time is around the corner, and the international drone spy games are being held soon. Plus I think I saw one of his drones the other day:
View attachment 676355

Our elected assholes are doing a wonderful job of keeping us divided. Uncertainty is good for politicians on both sides, but it comes at our own expense.
Nobody new that Trump server was hacked till Rush announced it this morning... The kwel thing about a 98.9 accuracy rating is you dont have to cite,,, just let ppl find out how accurate you are by sending them on goggle searches...

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Nobody new that Trump server was hacked till Rush announced it this morning... The kwel thing about a 98.9 accuracy rating is you dont have to cite,,, just let ppl find out how accurate you are by sending them on goggle searches...
I knew it! You don't have to cite anything anymore.
You're a bright guy, I think you are playing a bit on this. You have to understand that you can't tell people to 'google it' like rush does with such efficiency. You see, just like you, most of his listeners are looking for reinforcement, not source material. This is why it is nearly impossible to find legit sources for your talking points. Rush Limbaugh is not on the radio to inform his audience, he's an entertainer.
Hearing it on rush means nothing but says a lot.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Am still waiting regarding what the measuring stick is going to be regarding the truth of trumps claims. Earlier I backed off the idea of a bet as it was going nowhere, I forsee something akin to the birther situation where all sorts of valid proof is put out there but it just gets dismissed as fake. I am more certain now than ever that trumps lying. So, what's the objective measure of truth we can agree on? I do think avatars or whatevs are a great and fun idea.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Am still waiting regarding what the measuring stick is going to be regarding the truth of trumps claims. Earlier I backed off the idea of a bet as it was going nowhere, I forsee something akin to the birther situation where all sorts of valid proof is put out there but it just gets dismissed as fake. I am more certain now than ever that trumps lying. So, what's the objective measure of truth we can agree on? I do think avatars or whatevs are a great and fun idea.
Let's bet on something we know I will win. I already have your avatar picked out.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

In a few weeks it will be american spring...........View attachment 676301
Do people really think that conservatives are the only ones with guns? I have plenty of ultra liberal friends that have enough arms to support a Latin American war. We're in America, why do you think we don't have 1 large group of organized crime running our business like they do in Mexico or Canada? Because we all have guns it takes that power away from oc and I love that fact.

xavier7995

xavier7995

It must be made of macrame...

That was in response to lgg.

Regarding liberals with no guns, yeah no clue where that came from. I grew up around lots of crazy ol hippies and they were armed to the teeth and terrified of authoritarian governments infringing on their rights.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

It must be made of macrame...

That was in response to lgg.

Regarding liberals with no guns, yeah no clue where that came from. I grew up around lots of crazy ol hippies and they were armed to the teeth and terrified of authoritarian governments infringing on their rights.
Me too. It's the one "conservative" issue that I don't get. Liberals love war and violence, look at both Obama and Bill Clinton; neither of the two were scared to kill people and did so many of times. Growing up in Montana I knew plenty of "liberal" " libertarians" that were just dying to go to war with authoritarianism, unfortunately many of the strong ones that I knew have passed and the offspring has been fooled by this nostalgic love that the right spoon feeds its base. Many of the old timers that are still around though are still the same, don't trust the government regardless of who is in charge.

MrWeedhopper

MrWeedhopper

Im very impressed with you guys. You all seem to agree to disagree. Cool
Also impressive is your Moderators who allow ppl to vent and have disagreements without shutting the thread down. That pretty cool.
Now,,im probably gonna piss some ppl off but here is my feelings. I could give to shits about Sessions and legal Weed right now. I am more concerned with our depleted Military and fked up Economy. I cant grow or buy weed if i have no fking money,,,nor can i enjoy smoking a joint if my Countries ass is getting blowed the fk up by these morons who want us destroyed. That little prick in North Korea is an idiot who wants to blow our ass off the face of the Earth, ,and Iran is trying to help him accomplish just that. So fk Sessions, ,,you better worry about our Country's borders and these idiots that want us dead. Cant smoke weed if your ass is blown the fk up. Donald Trump will rebuild our Military and will protect our Borders,,and already has started on fixing tbe Economy.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Im very impressed with you guys. You all seem to agree to disagree. Cool
Also impressive is your Moderators who allow ppl to vent and have disagreements without shutting the thread down. That pretty cool.
Now,,im probably gonna piss some ppl off but here is my feelings. I coukd give to shits about Sessions and legal Weed right now. I am more concerned with our depleted Military and fked up Economy. I cant grow or buy weed if i have no fking money,,,nor can i enjoy smoking a joint if my Countries ass is get the ing nlowed the fk up by these morons who want us destroyed. Tbag little prick in North Korea is an idiot who wants to blow our ass ofv the dace of the Earth, ,and Iean is tfying go help him accomplish just that. So fk Sessions, ,,you better worry about our Country's borders and these idiits t b at want us dead. Cant smoke weed if your ass is blown the fk up. Donald Trump will rebuild our Military and will protect our Borders,,and already has started on fixing tbe Economy.
Have you seen those memes on fb that have a bunch of words that are missing vowles yet are able to make out the intended wording? This post reminds me of that. If you're so concerned about the future of America, wouldn't that future begin with you?

MrWeedhopper

MrWeedhopper

Sorry,,didnt mean to hurt your feelings with my words. Whoops,,,oh yeah,,up yours,,,lol. Is that better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom