Here's My Bog Bubble

• Thread starter staggarlee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
staggarlee

staggarlee

This is my 1st time with their gear and this plant has that classic bubblegum smell I've been wanting. This is around 50 days. I took clones a while back thank goodness. She's a keeper!

bog-bubble-png.523284

Bog bubble
Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

View attachment 523497 View attachment 523498 I only got 1 female out of 5 or 6 plants but this pheno does have that pink bubblegum smell to it big time. Here are a couple after the chop last night.

Normally if you hit up the bog's about the high male count he will take care of you. Did you pop a whole pack or just 5 or 6, if the latter the rest of the pack will prob be girls. Bog has a pretty good m/f ratios

staggarlee

staggarlee

Normally if you hit up the bog's about the high male count he will take care of you. Did you pop a whole pack or just 5 or 6, if the latter the rest of the pack will prob be girls. Bog has a pretty good m/f ratios

I popped 5 or 6, can't remember but definitely will go back and hit the rest. Odds seem good!

Superbeasto

Superbeasto

1+ for the bog bubble- awesome genetics. At day 30 aroma was delicious from my aeroflow and matured very quickly. It was picked at 49 days. Good yield, quick maturity, great smoke, what more can I say? M-F count was 50/50, very solid strain.

kds710

kds710

This is true, I've had great female ratios so far with the few BOG packs I've cracked. 6:12 , 5:11
Nice how many phenos did you get was it the pink bubblegum smell? I've also been looking for that bubblegum smell
I have a Sour Bubble that permeates a pure and unmistakable pink bubblegum deliciousness I mean standing outside the door of my flower room you'd think Bazooka Joe was chillin in there , no kush undertone whatsoever just straight pink bubblegum super fast bloomer too.
This is my 1st time with their gear and this plant has that classic bubblegum smell I've been wanting. This is around 50 days. I took clones a while back thank goodness. She's a keeper!

bog-bubble-png.523284
Looking great man

Latest posts

Top Bottom