Herijuana IBL

• Thread starter kuku4cannabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kuku4cannabis

So i just ordered a pack of sannie's Heri IBL and read through a few forums about nanners poppin on these ladies. Has this been reworked or is this something i shouldn't really be worried about ??? thanks

the rrock

the rrock

never had any problems have crossed it many times=no nanners

K

kuku4cannabis

how long ago did you run sannie's beans ??? i also ordered jack f7.......anyone know what kinda freebie i should be expecting ??? thanks again

K

kuku4cannabis

is sannie in here ??? i've been reading many posts about the herijuana IBL and people either seem to get a ridiculous amount of males or hermies up the yin yang. i have yet to read positive posts about this strain and anything great about sannies gear. Am i off the mark here with his beans ??? should i hop up on the mothership ???? everyone seems hot f0r alien gear !!!

jawnroot

jawnroot

is sannie in here ??? i've been reading many posts about the herijuana IBL and people either seem to get a ridiculous amount of males or hermies up the yin yang. i have yet to read positive posts about this strain and anything great about sannies gear. Am i off the mark here with his beans ??? should i hop up on the mothership ???? everyone seems hot f0r alien gear !!!

I've never heard anything bad about Herijuana, certainly nothing this bad. Shill?

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter

Don't sweat it kuku. The Farm has amazing breeders including Sannie. Just don't go crazy with bloom boosters or nutes, I find if a strain is in question for a hermie, don't push your plant too hard. Feed slow and Low.

K

kuku4cannabis

thanks a ton rick, hope i struck gold with these gems. still on a quest for killa beans !!! strivin to be a seed junkie :P

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

I've grown Heri twice. No hermies, and I had a few light leaks on one run. The only hermie issues I've run into with Sannie's gear was with Hericules, which is a feminized Herijuana cross. It was the run where I had the light leaks, and two of three hericules hermied.

I've grown a few of the strains from Sannie's shop, and know people who have grown most of them. The only times I hear about real hermie issues is with some fem strains, and ironically with the Free Kush. People have either had great weed with the FK, or they had hermies and chopped them, so I suggest that when you grow them out, have another sure-fire strain that you know won't hermie growing along with it. BTW, there is usually a selection of freebies, and you can choose the one you want when you order.

Kuku: If you enjoy high yielding, cerebrum-soaring sativas, with a strong lemony scent and taste, you'll love the Jack. I grew the F6. If you don't normally grow sativas, keep in mind that it might need 13 weeks. It has very little in the way of a body buzz, so if that's something you want, better have another strain going, too.

K

kuku4cannabis

misterdirt - thanks for the advice, how is sannie's herijuana ??? shouldn't there be little to no variation in theses beans since they're IBL ??? i haven't ever ran this strain so i'm in the dark when it comes to scent, taste, or growth structure. I am not running sannie's heri or jack yet but i have popped the beans. Hoping for a male so i can get a breeding project outta the herijuana.

glockdoc

glockdoc

I've grown Heri twice. No hermies, and I had a few light leaks on one run. The only hermie issues I've run into with Sannie's gear was with Hericules, which is a feminized Herijuana cross. It was the run where I had the light leaks, and two of three hericules hermied.

I've grown a few of the strains from Sannie's shop, and know people who have grown most of them. The only times I hear about real hermie issues is with some fem strains, and ironically with the Free Kush. People have either had great weed with the FK, or they had hermies and chopped them, so I suggest that when you grow them out, have another sure-fire strain that you know won't hermie growing along with it. BTW, there is usually a selection of freebies, and you can choose the one you want when you order.

Kuku: If you enjoy high yielding, cerebrum-soaring sativas, with a strong lemony scent and taste, you'll love the Jack. I grew the F6. If you don't normally grow sativas, keep in mind that it might need 13 weeks. It has very little in the way of a body buzz, so if that's something you want, better have another strain going, too.
does it taste like blue dream in anyway?

glockdoc

glockdoc

Don't sweat it kuku. The Farm has amazing breeders including Sannie. Just don't go crazy with bloom boosters or nutes, I find if a strain is in question for a hermie, don't push your plant too hard. Feed slow and Low.
i think u are on to something here....

K

kuku4cannabis

i'm noticing that the heri does hermie only went hit hard with nutes, is this a typical thing for strains ???

11god11

growing herijuana IBL as we speak in week 7. threw a few nanners but only due to stress IMHO, mainly over fert and maybe a littlew too much light/heat. only have seen a few here and there and have ripped them out. actually sprinkled onto a couple lowers and other strains because i really like how she grows , smells and looks so far.

11god11

i'm noticing that the heri does hermie only went hit hard with nutes, is this a typical thing for strains ???
i think any strain can herm with enough stress or if allowed to go to long after ideal harvest window. it's a natural reaction and last ditch effoert to pass on its genes. when they know they're close to "winter"/death and haven't been pollinated they will try to self pollinate. anyone disagree?

11god11

i like the alien stuff. havent grown the originals but have a good amount of beens by danky dankster. Astrodawg f2 and sagans delight. the astrodawg i've grown out and i liked it alot. good og/chem mix.

Top Bottom