Hermaphrodite Help

• Thread starter Crops
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Crops

Crops

Just wondering what everybody else thinks we are 80%Sure that these plants of go sure that these pants have turned hermaphrodite because the secondary buds stopped growing and then I noticed some Of the sack looking things I will upload some pics now .

Hermaphrodite help
Hermaphrodite help 2
Hermaphrodite help 3
Hermaphrodite help 4
Hermaphrodite help 5
Toaster79

Toaster79

Those are not sacks. Those are swollen calyxes ffs. When your plant turns sexually mature it shows sex by showing male or female sex parts. Those early sex parts mature before the rest of the sex parts do once flower is induced, because they're simply older.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

You will see little yellow things sticking out the bud itself, they will look like small cluster of bananas. The bud will also stal out amd stop growing, and go into seed making mode.

Crops

Crops

Those are not sacks. Those are swollen calyxes ffs. When your plant turns sexually mature it shows sex by showing male or female sex parts. Those early sex parts mature before the rest of the sex parts do once flower is induced, because they're simply older.
Nice one toaster :) this post as made me happy

Crops

Crops

You will see little yellow things sticking out the bud itself, they will look like small cluster of bananas. The bud will also stal out amd stop growing, and go into seed making mode.
Not seen any of them yellow things so they must b ok thanks everyone :D

Top Bottom