Hermie Seeds Producing High M To F Ratio

• Thread starter GRAPEGODaero
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GRAPEGODaero

GRAPEGODaero

Ok so i had couple diff strains in a closet and lights in the room was left on and leaked into a 12hr cycle od dark to herm them out not much but caught few nanners here and there. Now i got about 30 seeds over 8oz of dry bud.. from what i had read in the past as well as witnessed was a 100percent female turnout. I had got some herb one time and found 7 seeds all female... but out these 30 i got like half or less female.... anyone care to respond? I have no clue just wondering what others have to say.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

There had to be a male or true hermaphrodite in the room to cross pollinate. If all female plants no male chromosome to make a male.

Maybe a 1 in a million thing like in nature sometimes like if a colony of frogs is missing a male somehow a female will get pregnant to preserve the species. I saw that in a documentary.

lino

lino

I explain hermys on some thread if you search this site , . I started to detail on M to F ratio;s and mutants and aborted dead embryo ratios. I was giving away classes that officially certified cannabis breeders with college cert courses many classes focused on Hermy breeding. Ive been trying to find ppl who will partake in MAS breeding that enjoy cannabis consumption, my thought was to get Farmers upto speed in breeding.. I had 3 students from the farm that were participating in the class and I got about a 1000 views in a few days not enough ppl who would participate in the classes online so I ended the Free Cannabis Breeding Certification Program for Farmers, I see many Farmers begging for these jobs with no breeding knowledge and they turn their noses up at $1000's of dollars worth of Free Allison Certification and other Classes to get certified,, to me that was unbelievable and hard to figure out,,,

Over on my thread Seed 2 Seed 35 Day Wonder Plants . I started to show how you could graph an answer to find resolve to your question , but the class has eneded about a 1/4 way thru dew to lack of participation. My other additions to Hermy threads drop some insight also.

Farmers wont see the value of the database I'm about to drop for free either,,, but you can freak out your professors or build very cool apps with it, ""The worlds Largest Plant Database"" USDA is a little of 900,000 plants, London has one that I added , and I added the plants DB out of Australia to form the worlds largest plant DB,,,, over 100,000 plants. Free download soon over on my thread... I have not seen a plant DB bigger than the Lino Tron Plant DB! If anyone know's of a bigger plant DB plz send me a link!

Last edited:
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I had a new strain hermie in me and douched a gg4. I found 30 perfect seeds. Grew them ALL out, and every one of them hermied at week 2.5-3. Was hoping for a strawberry glue cross. Wasted 6 fn months and money on soil and light.

lino

lino

I had a new strain hermie in me and douched a gg4. I found 30 perfect seeds. Grew them ALL out, and every one of them hermied at week 2.5-3. Was hoping for a strawberry glue cross. Wasted 6 fn months and money on soil and light.
very painful trying to figure out hermy probability. 100% hermy on F1's, and who would want to go thru the pain of breeding F2 hermy after that experience?. Not many ppl would. But I wonder what would happen if F2 seeds were made.? What would they have produced,? these experiments throw hermy pollen so you wont find many Farmers experimenting with hermy's ..... Probability shows its ugly head with hermies quick and they're easy to chart once you narrow in the dads,,, they're the guys who decide what sex, M-F-H..... DOM and REC can be calculated but F2 tell the story and F3's confirm it if you find a DOM daddies for your breeding stock,,, the more i read bout gg4,,, well, theres a marker in there and I wont get into it but take note breeders.; I see the pattern and a graphs coming together just by seeing this in threads...

lino

lino

Yup, gg4 came from an accidental hermie.
Ya I know,,, but take note of the off spring ratio's,,,, the dads zygosities are being revealed and the same goes for the mother gg4 which then leads me to who the parent are by the embryo mutants ratio's, so now I know the parents and now I can discover the grand parents, And now I can predict who to breed gg4 with to avoid problems. AND IF I CHOOSE, I'LL LEAVE HER HERMY REC SO THE IGNORANT CANT BREED HER.

I started an in depth procedural to instruct breeders how to do this on my seed 2 seed thread but its dead and I moved on, bored...

Last edited:
lino

lino

Not too many breeders on this site vs others.
IT appears that many of the real breeders sell seeds on Farmer and are n0t to fond of sharing secrets or genes on this site for free, is my take on it. Anyway I switched gears and have never revealed any of my grows or breeding projects. Ive just posted pics of my past work. But a group of breeders and growers have formed for my next breeding project, We're going public on here so I'll be working on a live breeding project comprised of newly joined Farmers and some ol timers as well are joining us and , that I hope to attract more growers and breeders to participate, colo legal breeding project but ppl work and breed with there bro's so we got ppl jumping in on this breeding project from all over the world. I might make a new thread but for now I'll talk about it on seed 2 seed thread so I dont have time to show newbie how to breed herms for now....

Mods < I will pass rules not pass genes on your site. Plz keep in mind that the successful lucky ppl breeding might sell their gems on your site. If you have a problem PLZ let us know so we can abide by the rules....

Latest posts

Top Bottom