Hermies?!?

• Thread starter Bitters420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bitters420

Bitters420

I did a flowering monster crop for a few clones 2 weeks into flower. 6 Plants are Flinstones. Grodan cube clone in a 1 gal pot using 80% Fox Farm Happy Frog and 20% #4 perlite. Using General Hydroponics micro, grow, bloom, and calimagic. These ladies are 2 weeks into reveg.

I have never had any plants show this before and didn't know if this was the start of getting a hermie or Male. All 6 of my babies are showing the same thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hermies
Hermies 2
Hermies 3
Hermies 4
Bitters420

Bitters420

Or maybe I am worrying because it is the first time I am working with photoperiod and also first time to trying to reveg from early flower. The chutes are pretty wild on these.

20190205 080001
chemistry

chemistry

Still re-veging, and judging by the amount of 3 fingered leaves, it looks like the plant has stalled.

Bitters420

Bitters420

Still re-veging, and judging by the amount of 3 fingered leaves, it looks like the plant has stalled.
Yeah, that was almost a month ago. They were extras I put in 13 gallon pots and gave to a friend. They are now almost ready to flip in 2 weeks.

chemistry

chemistry

Yeah, that was almost a month ago. They were extras I put in 13 gallon pots and gave to a friend. They are now almost ready to flip in 2 weeks.

What do they look like now? Stick up the pix.

Top Bottom